Just a teaser!!!

mpearce1974

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice, its coming along good

Thanks well impatience won, as usual, but no casualties! :thumbsup: Had to turn flash off to take pic so its a bit blurry! >_< Before and after! :drool: They look a bit darker in person!

HPIM3278.jpg

HPIM3351.jpg

are you referring to the projectors? if so, those are gay as aids.

the headlights you got look pretty good.

Thanks Adam! I truly want a set of 1 pieces if they made them like the ones in my SIG on the Sol. Just could not find and this is what I was going to have to try to deal with if I did not replace them with something! >_< Still need to adjust them a bit, I was being lazy and just wanted them in! I need to loosen them up, once my bulbs show up and adjust with the hood opened and closed 20 times! :p It was cold and I did not want garage opened so was real close quarters! I will take better pick at some point! :rolleyes:

HPIM3374.jpg

HPIM3380.jpg

HPIM3254.jpg

HPIM3379.jpg

are you referring to the projectors? if so, those are gay as aids.

the headlights you got look pretty good.

Says the guy with a double decker spoiler and fart can on the hatch hehe

nah but mike, looks alot better. and no im not helping you sound deadening.

wow complete change! Looks hot now :D Good job, Mike :D

Thank you lina! The Beast needs to start getting beastly! Needs to be lowered stat! >_< Woman with MX-3 finally set a firm date, for me to come look at the damn car finally! :rant:

Archived