Just a teaser!!!

mpearce1974

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CX model FML! Looking at doing a quick and easy Z6 swap! :thumbsup:

LOL I got a VX I just wanna make mine look nice first thing is a paint job. Would love to do a swap but no moneys :(

So whats the first thing your gonna do? Swap?

Has blown headgasket possibly warped head, so thats most likely! How ever I want to put my stereo system in it as well! Bringing home a MX-3 in few days as my DD, so I may yank the seats out, and have them resone, and buy new carpet! :drool:

Yeah mine needs new bumpers possible fuel pump and new headlights one is broken. And a seriouse paint job :crazy: your body looks good just needs to be clean up a lil. I would love some si leather in mine.

Yeah mine needs new bumpers possible fuel pump and new headlights one is broken. And a seriouse paint job :crazy: your body looks good just needs to be clean up a lil. I would love some si leather in mine.

Ummmm, it is cleaned up???? Those are before and after pics, from each angle. huh Or do you mean headlights, and the 2 side pieces below the windows? Oh and I forgot 2=3" lowering is high on the list as well! :thumbsup: Plus tint and smoking of the tails! :drool:

Ummmm, it is cleaned up???? Those are before and after pics, from each angle. huh Or do you mean headlights, and the 2 side pieces below the windows? Oh and I forgot 2=3" lowering is high on the list as well! :thumbsup: Plus tint and smoking of the tails! :drool:

lol just now noticing befor and after haha. What you mean? The panels that usually come below the windows? And yes drop that shat :thumbsup: I like stock back lights but as for the front I'm going jdm!

lol just now noticing befor and after haha. What you mean? The panels that usually come below the windows? And yes drop that shat :thumbsup: I like stock back lights but as for the front I'm going jdm!

Have you seen any one piece headlights that were not those gay asssed projectors???

Can't say that I have but those are pretty ugly. I havt rly seen any better headlights than the jdm ones. Plus they look good makes it look clean. http://image.automotive.com/f/featuredvehi...+Front_Side.jpg is this what u mean headlight wise? Sorry bout the link I'm on my iPhone.

Damn that sux bro. Least the cars body is in good condition from what I can see. There's a whole lot of imperfections on mine but no rust. I can't wait to see some progress on this baby. I'll start my own build thread as soon as summer hits :thumbsup:

Damn that sux bro. Least the cars body is in good condition from what I can see. There's a whole lot of imperfections on mine but no rust. I can't wait to see some progress on this baby. I'll start my own build thread as soon as summer hits :thumbsup:

Yeah this one is going to be a fun one. Especially if I get to park it and drive the MX-3, then sell MX-3 in the spring, after a good clean up and minimal amount of work! I am getting it for $600!! Original owner, just bought new car, so doesn't want to see this one sit! So if I can cleajn, and tune up, then sell for $2000.00 to $2500, I be a happy boy!! :thumbsup:

Archived