WHAT IN THE FUK IS WRONG WITH PARENTS?!!!!

SpeedDemon

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Video-F...?urn=top,198525

go ahead and watch that. this kid is building so much muscle at such a young age he cant even hold proper form while curling. why would you let your 5 year old do this?! i would bitch slap the mother and father of that child like none other. i mean excerising is ok, but this is overboard. the kid is more defined than most of us.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Video-F...?urn=top,198525

go ahead and watch that. this kid is building so much muscle at such a young age he cant even hold proper form while curling. why would you let your 5 year old do this?! i would bitch slap the mother and father of that child like none other. i mean excerising is ok, but this is overboard. the kid is more defined than most of us.

I really dont see that big of a issue, its better than what some of the parents in the US do. Better yet the lack of doing a fuucking thing! As longas no one gets a bright idea and introduces him to steriods or some other stupidity, I think its pretty cool. That and he is by no means the biggest child that has done this.

see now getting a kid like that prepped for a show is terrible. That strains your body soo much when you cut water and pump. He's gonna be in such sh!t shape by the time he's 30 if he keeps that up every year

it will surprise me if he even makes it to 30...

yeah i should get back into the gym but everytime i do i get injuries...

but the thing that really pissed me off was his dad in that vid. sounds very pushy like he is living a dream through his son and thats what pisses me off

yeah i should get back into the gym but everytime i do i get injuries...

but the thing that really pissed me off was his dad in that vid. sounds very pushy like he is living a dream through his son and thats what pisses me off

But the kid looks to genuinely (sp) enjoy what he is doing

But the kid looks to genuinely (sp) enjoy what he is doing

thats just on camera. we have no idea what he looks like off cam. could indeed enjoy it but could also be that he gets screamed at by father..who knows

thats just on camera. we have no idea what he looks like off cam. could indeed enjoy it but could also be that he gets screamed at by father..who knows

Better than being a overweight fat asss, sitting in front of a tv, or playing video games all freakin day. Those are the parents that piss me off, more!

Better than being a overweight fat asss, sitting in front of a tv, or playing video games all freakin day. Those are the parents that piss me off, more!

yeah that is worse than this by any means. our neighbor has an 8 year old that weights almost 150lbs and is only 4'9"...i really do feel sorry for the kid

i wish i was in half as good a shape as that kid. that's all stuff that most gymnasts can do after years of training. getting the kid strong like that while he is still super limber isn't such a bad idea. and if the kid is being treated like crap, wait till he gets old enough to wise up, he'll be able to kick the crap out of any one who abused him.

Everybody forgets about the serious physical limitations that this kid is going to have to live with for the rest of his life.

He's more than likely not going to grow much more, muscle development like that robs the bones of the calcium they need to continue to grow. He's gonna be very short his whole life.

His heart isn't developed enough to handle that, I see early heart failure.

So his parents need the sh!t kicked out of them for ruining their child's life so early, and not even giving him a chance.

Everybody forgets about the serious physical limitations that this kid is going to have to live with for the rest of his life.

He's more than likely not going to grow much more, muscle development like that robs the bones of the calcium they need to continue to grow. He's gonna be very short his whole life.

So his parents need the sh!t kicked out of them for ruining their child's life so early, and not even giving him a chance.

extreme bone demineralization like you're talking about would keep the kid from doing anything. he'd be so fragile he'd easily break something jumping off tables like that, or he wouldn't be able to move from such a low blood Ca+ concentration, he nerves wouldn't be able to keep the proper polarization and he'd be all locked up. he probably eats like a horse to keep up with the routine.

if his heart wasn't able to handle it he would pass out from low blood O2 saturation

now the video of the second kid sketches me out

finally someone agrees with me

extreme bone demineralization like you're talking about would keep the kid from doing anything. he'd be so fragile he'd easily break something jumping off tables like that, or he wouldn't be able to move from such a low blood Ca+ concentration, he nerves wouldn't be able to keep the proper polarization and he'd be all locked up. he probably eats like a horse to keep up with the routine.

if his heart wasn't able to handle it he would pass out from low blood O2 saturation

now the video of the second kid sketches me out

yeah that second vid is downright wrong

finally someone agrees with me

yeah that second vid is downright wrong

Its not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing with you. Its just that you have to remember Romania, Russia, and Germany ect, all are highly competitive in gymnastics, and other of those types of sports. In some ways its like here in the US where African Americans only escape from a bad life,(just an example, there are people of all races that this applies to) and conditions is to make it through sports and what not! Could be that his parents may be pushing him so that he has a chance at a successful career when he grows up, and can escape a life, or conditions filled with turmoil and strife. Hard to tell unless you have a lot more info than a YouTube vid! :thumbsup:

im all for that, but damn the kid is 5 years old. let him grow a little to at least 14/16. and gymnasts dont just rely on muscle, its tendon strength

The window for a gymnasts is very narrow! A lot of them are done by the time they are 16-17!

i really dont think a child should be weight lifting.. a kids muscles are not built for that.. he is going to be in such bad shape when hes older its ridiculous

according to chris (stuff hes read etc) kids should only start weights at like 13 and it should be light weights

example: i know chris never gets on here anymore but hes a great example of why kids should take it easy.. he did ma weapons stuff when he was young and had to use adult stuff because they dont make stuff for kids.. today he has like no cartilage in his wrist and you can hear the bone on bone

luckily for the kid in the first vid most of his resistance was all from body weight. but i deff know that weight training at that age is dangerous. if the kid was able to maintain a strict low resistance, body weight only routine he would be golden, especially if he was able to maintain that throughout his life.

ultimately its all questionable, but given that we've seen such a narrow perspective, it's tough to make any kind of sound judgments

luckily for the kid in the first vid most of his resistance was all from body weight. but i deff know that weight training at that age is dangerous. if the kid was able to maintain a strict low resistance, body weight only routine he would be golden, especially if he was able to maintain that throughout his life.

ultimately its all questionable, but given that we've seen such a narrow perspective, it's tough to make any kind of sound judgments

+1 :thumbsup:

who's the one to say the parents are behind any of his exercise?

Some kids like to sit inside and play video games.. some kids like to walk on their hands and in doing so, this kid will grow up to be a very healthy child.

He is doing no more than any other kid running around and climbing trees. I watched the entire video and saw nothing wrong with what the 5 year old was doing. He most likely calls it playing.

Archived