WHAT IN THE FUK IS WRONG WITH PARENTS?!!!!

SpeedDemon

i really dont think a child should be weight lifting.. a kids muscles are not built for that.. he is going to be in such bad shape when hes older its ridiculous

according to chris (stuff hes read etc) kids should only start weights at like 13 and it should be light weights

example: i know chris never gets on here anymore but hes a great example of why kids should take it easy.. he did ma weapons stuff when he was young and had to use adult stuff because they dont make stuff for kids.. today he has like no cartilage in his wrist and you can hear the bone on bone

this kid is lifting less than 30 lbs. that is about as much as carrying 2 jugs of milk.

if you are saying no child under the age of 13 should carry groceries into the house.. i understand why your children will grow up obese.

this kid is lifting less than 30 lbs. that is about as much as carrying 2 jugs of milk.

if you are saying no child under the age of 13 should carry groceries into the house.. i understand why your children will grow up obese.

2 jugs of milk is half that.....

I just wonder if A)He's going to grow up ok because of all of that and B) if he's actually having fun. If he's going to be fine and he enjoys it, all is well. If not, shame on his parents.

carrying a jug of milk vs lifting weights in repetition are two different things

and speaking both me and my boyfriend are in great shape and rarely have junk food in the house at all its hard to imagine any kid of mine as being obese

and trust me that my children will not be sitting on their ass all day but they also will not be doing anything that can hinder their physical and mental development

**and to be clear i was commenting on parents who DO let their children weight lift etc and anyone who works out correctly would probably agree AND if i was to have children with the guy im dating now he used to love to do mma and works out everyday (weights, jogs, cardio, etc) so i highly doubt he wouldn't want his kids to have an active life

yeah some parents do try to make their kids live out their dreams.. sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it is a blessing. I believe the kid pictured in this video will not be hindered at all in the future.

Weight training will indeed stunt your growth. I agree. But I dont see him doing anything but resistance training. Very low impact resistance and he seems to be lifting 7-10 lb dumbells. His resistance training has allowed him to carry himself and pick himself being 45-50 lbs off the ground repeatedly. I believe the dumbells will not be hurting his developmental stage.

Unless he becomes that little hercules kid that can bench 145 lbs at 8 yrs old. My opinion stands.

yeah some parents do try to make their kids live out their dreams.. sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it is a blessing. I believe the kid pictured in this video will not be hindered at all in the future.

Weight training will indeed stunt your growth. I agree. But I dont see him doing anything but resistance training. Very low impact resistance and he seems to be lifting 7-10 lb dumbells. His resistance training has allowed him to carry himself and pick himself being 45-50 lbs off the ground repeatedly. I believe the dumbells will not be hurting his developmental stage.

Unless he becomes that little hercules kid that can bench 145 lbs at 8 yrs old. My opinion stands.

As much as it pains me, I agree with you! :crazy: >_< :laugh:

Archived