I Fail at HF

Joe W

I feel like I haven't been on here in forever, because I haven't and just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around. With my new job I haven't had time and I'm still lacking Internet, except my phone.

Anyway I still have both rexes:

Red one is still dd, except now with wheels and 89 f bumper again.

White one has been stripped almost completely for the project to begin...

EDIT: If this already posted my bad it's the neg of using a phone for posting. Oh and I'll poss be able to upload some pics later today for the "Pics or Ban Nazis"

Double posting but I got pics...These are after a basic wash today.

7420_290143110592_711135592_8841490_4329948_n.jpg

7420_290146255592_711135592_8841580_6573365_n.jpg

7420_290144020592_711135592_8841528_7045159_n.jpg

sorry pics are low quality all taken with iPhone

and one of my other baby, who I'll be riding now that she's clean

7420_290148020592_711135592_8841641_2003632_n.jpg

• 2 months later...

Proving that I still fail here is a 4month revival of my own dead thread, haha!

A few changes to the rex: OTS GC coilovers (all I can say is these things are STIFF, running blues now may try illuminas), skunk2 camber kits f/r, some red no name rear lcas, and bought a new oem si exhaust and painted it black.

IMG_0090.jpg

a03bf4cb.jpg

e885ebbc.jpg

f9d746ce.jpg

That's it for now, next up is a swap of the dx motor for a zc I've had sitting around, cause the stocker is really tired.  After that gonna take her to a body shop for an external restoration.  Then saving for my project JHMED8-K :)

I know I've wanted a 4g civic sedan for while just for that reason, hard to find a clean 5spd one though :(. As for the mud flaps if I could find a set I'd def get them...

I know I've wanted a 4g civic sedan for while just for that reason, hard to find a clean 5spd one though :(. As for the mud flaps if I could find a set I'd def get them...

I kind of like when the wheel is a shade too wide to fit inside the wheel well with normal camber. My car is tucked, although not by choice. It is tucked only because I couldn't afford wheels that fit how I wanted them to.

No the pass fender is just rough shape, paint faded then was starting to peel so I sanded a bit and hand painted to prevent rust until I finish saving for bodywork and paint.

Pballer I agree on wheels sticking out past fenders, that's why I got the ground controls n camber kit and slammed it, wheels tuck nice and flush now with no rubbing. I understand there is no performance value with the amount of neg camber, but I love the look. If someone wanted to buy them for about 500 right now I'd sell them just for that reason. Performance > Looks but for now it's what I rock :).

Btw wheel specs are only 15x7 but with 10mm offset. 35mm is where I'll go next prob with some RPF1 my fav rim ever

Archived