Demons 1992 Hatch Restoration/Build Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

000_2145.jpg

000_2146.jpg

yes i know the tires are flat. im going to change them out for my bridgestone potenzas. so there will be a little bit more rubber too. they are going to stay that color. i just have to clean them up

thoughts?

I likem man and cant wait to see the hatch dropped a bit got my GC but not thorwing them on till next summer winter is coming no point.

the dark blue hatch looks like electron pearl blue or wrx blue. im probably wrong but the angle is kinda hard to tell. wheels would look better if you were lowered and maybe white?? i know all about not having funds lol. curiosity would the center caps from the steelies fit? maybe break out the dremel?

Well they would be custom 1 off pieces so probably around $100,000

It would be hard to make them without having the wheel here because I would need to take precise measurements and test the first one to make sure it would fit properly.

Also would need to make sure they wouldnt fly off when you got your paul walker on

hmm ill see if anyone has any here locally or if they can make them

That there car REEKS of hoopdy. D:

thank you mr rockafellar

I likem man and cant wait to see the hatch dropped a bit got my GC but not thorwing them on till next summer winter is coming no point.

yeah im going to wait to droop mnine, funds are wayy to tight

Wheels look real good on there man. Good buy for sure.

But you really need to go lower than 2". And I ain't too sure about getting bigger tyres, those look big enough!

cant go lower than 2" around here. roads are crapty, and everyone has a truck or jeep so they wont make them flat enough for regular cars

the dark blue hatch looks like electron pearl blue or wrx blue. im probably wrong but the angle is kinda hard to tell. wheels would look better if you were lowered and maybe white?? i know all about not having funds lol. curiosity would the center caps from the steelies fit? maybe break out the dremel?

im still the stock color that came on the car, i plan to get a darker blue. and yes ill drop it 2" when funds agree. the wheels are staying that polished or brushed aluminum look. it looks nice and clean. nope, the cetner caps wouldnt fit at all way to small.,

im still the stock color that came on the car, i plan to get a darker blue. and yes ill drop it 2" when funds agree. the wheels are staying that polished or brushed aluminum look. it looks nice and clean. nope, the cetner caps wouldnt fit at all way to small.,

i understand your the stock blue. im sayin the car that someone posted that you liked blue is epb or wrx blue. lol. ebay usually has center caps for about 3 bucks.

if only there was a device that you could use to measure how big they need to be...

digital micrometer/needle thingy...yeah ihave one., i will get it tomorrow. parents are asleep and i dont want to wake anyone up lol

HURDRRR

YOU MEAN WUNNA DEM DER TAPE MESHUREZ?

YES DERDEM ONEADA MEASUREEEEE THINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

next upgrades will be a block front and rear camber kit, gsr lca's, rear sway bar, tokico blue struts, tein s tech lowering springs. probably going to get all this done at once when my refund check gets here for school haha

000_2145.jpg

000_2146.jpg

yes i know the tires are flat. im going to change them out for my bridgestone potenzas. so there will be a little bit more rubber too. they are going to stay that color. i just have to clean them up

thoughts?

meshies or gsr blades would look hot on there

go LOWER. s-tech springs i believe only lower about 1.5 and 1.7

1.8" and 1.7". thats all i want. once they settle it will be closer to 2" each end

meshies or gsr blades would look hot on there

i want a set of meshies, but i cant find a set for less than $250...its rediculous down here. and i just fked up the rims in the pics. i tried to polish them and it stripped the clear and silver color off...right down to being that weird ass blue color

1.8" and 1.7". thats all i want. once they settle it will be closer to 2" each end

i want a set of meshies, but i cant find a set for less than $250...its rediculous down here. and i just fked up the rims in the pics. i tried to polish them and it stripped the clear and silver color off...right down to being that weird ass blue color

well spend the damn money or jew them down...gotta hustle mang, offer a handy plus 150

well spend the damn money or jew them down...gotta hustle mang, offer a handy plus 150

im not spending that much for oem rims. im not you so no handys

does the $250 come with tires on the mesh?

no but sometimes they will come with some rash or fade.

like i said its bad around here. but i have my rims lol. i got all of the tires cut off..yes CUT. i cut the tread off with a knife and pushed the sidewall off of the lip so i could use a dremel and cut through the metal cords lol.

im not spending that much for oem rims. im not you so no handys

no but sometimes they will come with some rash or fade.

like i said its bad around here. but i have my rims lol. i got all of the tires cut off..yes CUT. i cut the tread off with a knife and pushed the sidewall off of the lip so i could use a dremel and cut through the metal cords lol.

Gotta do what you gotta do haha.

yeah take them back and give me my money. i told him i started sanding them. he told me from the get go they would need sanded and painted. which was fine. and the tires were junk. they were all dry rotted. i pushed down on one of them and it tore....

im down to $85 a wheel for repair...so i may just keep them

Archived