new car

nnoossss

so i bought a new car 3 days ago 04 impala ls fully loaded. It has a good bit off miles on it for the price but its a very big upgrade, too what i did have if you guys remember or not. Anyways ill have pics up this evening since im on the way too work atm.

k i didn't know what one looked like so i had to google it...

04.chevrolet.impala.500.jpg

looks like mine.. except mine is a 02 and white... should have bought mine at least mine has a police package, lol :laugh:

congrats on the buy

Well i am happy with the purchase seb I think its a beatiful car and it rides smooth as frack. Their comfortable , imo they look clean as hell mine does anyway, their quick not top speed wise i am very happy with this car i needed a reliable car so 1 i dont go too jail, since my 88 honda (if u recall) was not too reliable anymore, i have too drive 30mins too attend a asap class for 10 weeks i need a car that i can trust, its a huge upgrade, i will say i was gona get an rsx but the guy actually bought it a day before i bought this, wen i came in too get this car he was driving it off the lot, i had this face : (. But i have always been into cruisers and go more for comfort than anything.

You bought a gm sedan, you have already failed.

not necessarily.. they get great gas milage, they do ride nice, and have lots of gadgets inside to play with (it entertains me :p )

as for topend i got mine up to 130mph just took it a while.. definately ALOT slower than the sol but hey its a old cop car what do you expect :laugh:

04.chevrolet.impala.500.jpg

We have one of those at school to work on.. they're a pain. I can have most of the other cars diagnosed and put back together in the time it takes to get the spark plugs out of one of those... With the exception of the Buick LeSabre and the old Taurus, since they have similar engines.

How's it handle? most GM's resemble boats more than anything else.

*edit*

BTW, Police package is the only one worth getting, civilian model has automatic headlights. FAIL

We have one of those at school to work on.. they're a pain. I can have most of the other cars diagnosed and put back together in the time it takes to get the spark plugs out of one of those... With the exception of the Buick LeSabre and the old Taurus, since they have similar engines.

How's it handle? most GM's resemble boats more than anything else.

*edit*

BTW, Police package is the only one worth getting, civilian model has automatic headlights. FAIL

mine has autoheadlights...

only thing different about the police package is suspension and a little bit of engine mods. its still slower than dog piss :laugh:

mine has autoheadlights...

only thing different about the police package is suspension and a little bit of engine mods. its still slower than dog piss :laugh:

Yes, it still sucks. It just doesn't suck quite so much.

Why don't you just drive this car to Cali and use it there?

+1. Cali cars suck, you want to buy a car out here and take it in. If you have to replace the radiator in a california emissions car, it's gonna cost you 6 times what it would for the same car from another state. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Only advantage is a lack of rust. Yay platinum lined radiators to help clean up the air >_<

+1. Cali cars suck, you want to buy a car out here and take it in. If you have to replace the radiator in a california emissions car, it's gonna cost you 6 times what it would for the same car from another state. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Only advantage is a lack of rust. Yay platinum lined radiators to help clean up the air >_<

im driving the sol from KY to CA

ill need a DD there because i want to keep my miles low and itll be in the shop alot getting things done here and there :p

Archived