Angel's Build Thread

nobody

lol yeah they probably would eww woudnt want that lolol...then they need a good cleaning! hopefuly i go tire searchin today! and i needa freakin jump my battery. think it coulda been the radio that might of stayed on but why?? something musta stayed on which cant b good cause it could happen again.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know that you dont want a kit.. you've only said it like 10938 times lol

if you were driving it and the car died it wasnt the battery.. it was the alternator.. if it really is the battery.. there is always a reason.. you just have the pleasure of figuring out what it is

Not true! Just replaced the wife's battery and it died while she was driving, bad cells and was not taking a charge.

doornotclosed.jpg

so this is my door. i duno why it does this anyone have a clue? ohh n if u look closely my roof is floresent pearl and my car is black :l lol

doornotcloseddiffangle.jpg

diff angle

doorclosed.jpg

i have to like push my window so it can close right. any ideas?

I have the same problem. You should be able to adjust the window stops in the door, there's 2 of them that sit down in there. I'm probably going to do mine tomorrow, I'll let you know if it works. Basically you just remove the interior panel, loosen the stops and move them down a bit.

i duno was gona try n jump it today but it started rainin like crazy, and kew let me kno how it turns out scott! , after the rain i just had a lil leak from the driver side window same one that has that closing problem

a freind of mine painted his Si's black but polished the lip and put them on his maroon accord back when we were in highschool, it didnt look bad, but i say leave the Si's alone unless youre going to polish them.. polished Si's are TITS!!! :thumbsup:

my second del sol i just bought that is a 93 is also having the window issue, and both of my sols have leaks, the 93 is alot worse that my 95, im also having a issue with the rubber track that the window slides in moving up with the window... so dont worry too much about leaks in stuff, sols tend to have this problem. lol

my second del sol i just bought that is a 93 is also having the window issue, and both of my sols have leaks, the 93 is alot worse that my 95, im also having a issue with the rubber track that the window slides in moving up with the window... so dont worry too much about leaks in stuff, sols tend to have this problem. lol

That's why we fix them.:thumbsup:

*edit*

It was humid as heck here today... And with the garage full, there was just no way I was working on my car. I'll do it tomorrow, now that the pop-up is restored to it's proper place in the middle of a field out in the boondocks.

yeah i never thought of having them polished. whts that process? and ii had a thought while in bed last night! black or purple towards the inside of the spoke u kno wht i mean? hmmm.... lol

yeah i never thought of having them polished. whts that process? and ii had a thought while in bed last night! black or purple towards the inside of the spoke u kno wht i mean? hmmm.... lol

NOOOOOOO!!!

here ill post a picture of my friends EF with polished Si's

l_03961d8d0d8b487f841623ff8d537b12.jpg

as for the process im not too sure about it, my step dad and friends know how to do it.. i know you use fine grit sand paper and sand them over and over each time with a finer grit sand paper.. takes about 45 minutes per wheel.. long process but looks GREAT!!!

Got the door pulled apart, turns out my rear window limiter is broken. Wouldn't surprise me if that's your problem too. Probably comes from the idiotic previous owners opening the doors by pulling on the windows.

NOOOOOOO!!!

here ill post a picture of my friends EF with polished Si's

l_03961d8d0d8b487f841623ff8d537b12.jpg

as for the process im not too sure about it, my step dad and friends know how to do it.. i know you use fine grit sand paper and sand them over and over each time with a finer grit sand paper.. takes about 45 minutes per wheel.. long process but looks GREAT!!!

yeah i dont mind how long it takes. i really have nothin to do on ma days off so workin on the car is sumthin :D lol whts that LMAO in ur garage? lolol

Got the door pulled apart, turns out my rear window limiter is broken. Wouldn't surprise me if that's your problem too. Probably comes from the idiotic previous owners opening the doors by pulling on the windows.

yeah the previous owner would do something like that...found buncha zip ties on the car lol i also needa fix ma trunk. it doesnt close right. towards the right side it pops up a lil

yeah i dont mind how long it takes. i really have nothin to do on ma days off so workin on the car is sumthin :D lol whts that LMAO in ur garage? lolol

thats squirks front mount intercooler on his R32 GTsT Skyline :laugh:

randoms picks of my day. [junkyard, cuz house fixed bmer, cuz house saw sol,....das all]

SSPX4209.jpg

After the two junks we went to we saw not one single sol, but i did find this nice lil civic :]

SSPX4210.jpg

had all four of these perfect condition...shouda got em my rims seem big lol

SSPX4208.jpg

its engine rofl puerto rican flag btw, i was gona take those dc headers, spend about 30 minutes trying to take em out and found a big hole behind them. how da hell did he do that???

SSPX4211.jpg

went to cuz house and replaced his fuel pump, hittin 120 on the freeway and u can feel all the wind!! rofl

zdelsolbodywork.jpg

otha cuz did pretty dam good fixin all those dents at home, and since he's like 15

zelbar.jpg

beleive it or not this is in his frackin room! rofl pantie dropper!

well thats about the whole day, i got my 2 light sockets, an ac bracket, an ac mount, new fuses, poket full of stuff that could fit, ohhh and i kno probably not single person would like it but i took my strut bar off, sanded it down, primered it and put a nice purple coat!!! thoughya may not like it im curious to see wht it will lookd like :D, i finished painting like at 2 lol sanding was a pain!! Dats bout it for now, might paint the head later i needa make a nice stencil and a negative stencil gona b purple n black, or black n purple rofl who knows

SSPX4227.jpg

came out pretty nice :]

SSPX4226.jpg

if u kno wht it is then u kno wht it is, but its NOT a hail hitla! >:/

took the car out for a lil drive finally just to pepboys down the street to get a bolt for my battery hook thing. i notice the car shakes a lil, the bolt helped a little and i just need a tune up i hope :l, also my exhaust shakes a lil and makes an annoying noise!! somewhere by the cat but i didnt wanna check lol its hot, and the age for the cars temp dont work ?? it might b a sensor hopefully das all. thats all so far homies

SSPX4227.jpg

came out pretty nice :]

SSPX4226.jpg

if u kno wht it is then u kno wht it is, but its NOT a hail hitla! >:/

took the car out for a lil drive finally just to pepboys down the street to get a bolt for my battery hook thing. i notice the car shakes a lil, the bolt helped a little and i just need a tune up i hope :l, also my exhaust shakes a lil and makes an annoying noise!! somewhere by the cat but i didnt wanna check lol its hot, and the age for the cars temp dont work ?? it might b a sensor hopefully das all. thats all so far homies

Is that a metor heading towards the sun?? :laugh:

BanksyStencil4.jpg

cause this is what i stenciled but i did the ballon in purple so it goes un-noticed and might b confused for a meteor heading towards the sun.

my friend saw the lil girl but not the ballon so he said "hail hitler wtf?"

Archived