Angel's Build Thread

nobody

that pic jordan posted is like the only rear lip kit u can get. I did see a cf one at a show once. Looks Really NIce. CF front lip with cf rear lip ftw

That wing\spoiler is fuucking hideous! Rear lip and side skirts are too! bleh

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i say just keep it stock with a front lip only, the fastest way to get tired of a car is to put a body kit on it, and i say this only because 99.9% of ppl put them on horribly and cheap, and the only way that you wont get tired of it, is if it is show quality, anything less will make it look worse that it did before and you will end up being another person trying to sell a sol with a BK on it and some cheap little kid will buy the car cause the body kit makes it look fast and furious and he will wreck it and thats one less sol in the world.

sorry for my rant, but i only know 2 people that have a body kit worth doing and thats tallhammer and my local friend. and their cars took over a year at the least to look like the way they do. so not to sound like a uneducated football player, go big or go home, dont ruin and let another sol die because of a body kit.

i know that you dont want a kit.. you've only said it like 10938 times lol

if you were driving it and the car died it wasnt the battery.. it was the alternator.. if it really is the battery.. there is always a reason.. you just have the pleasure of figuring out what it is

my car was doing the same i changed my battery terminals and havent had a issue since its been over a week sicne i did that and battery hasnt died since

+1

shortly after I bought my Sol I'd have to fiddle with the terminals on a regular basis because it wouldn't start. Fortunately my headunit doesn't have a security code, haha.

So check that, and I think Autozone will check your alternator for free.

well my car doesnt move from my driveway its been there since i got it. i need some stufff membah. but i had bought reverse lights and i put them on the day b4 and i was gona sho ma sis so she could help me see if they wa lightin up and my car didnt start! >:l lol so i said frack the car ima buy me a new board, so i bought a new pro deck for $42 and three hours later it frackin craked!! why me!!!!!! i just wanna drive my car!! lmao ughhhh who knows wht it b. tomorro ill jump it and see if it happens again. ill also get me a new used tire just one fer now i guess :l. still wont have enough for legal stuff. grrr

doornotclosed.jpg

so this is my door. i duno why it does this anyone have a clue? ohh n if u look closely my roof is floresent pearl and my car is black :l lol

doornotcloseddiffangle.jpg

diff angle

doorclosed.jpg

i have to like push my window so it can close right. any ideas?

oh this happened before to someone with a sol, i wanna say TS John but im not positive. i think your window is rolling up too far...maybe not, thats just the first thing that came to my head. but the answer is in this forum....somewhere

i dont want a body kit!!!! and my cars battery died today for no apperant frackin reason so now ive about had it....so close to kickin in the window...

sorry if i upset with my post, it really was more for the ppl that kept trying to convice u to put one on

its only one guy trying to convince and he's retarded. thinks ima rice up my car or sumthin iuno. and yeah i coudnt figure it out. the other door closed fine. maybe the weather guard thing is fuked, it leaked a lil but then again it was storming! though it shoudnt leak at all! >:l shouda bought a sol with less problems....i jump the gun too mcuh lol .........

well the del sol roof leaking is a fairly common problem, especially in the earlier models. and replacing all of the seals is around 500. but there are a few ways to patch up the leaks if you do a quick search theres a couple threads on it

daium 5 bills? its just weather guard!! lol ill bner fix it :D lol shii and i still gotta find out why my battery just died makes no sence. maybe my radio stayed on but why would it stay on AFTERi turn the car off? i checked the brake switch and it was functional....all i did was place new reverse lights. and that dang door!

daium 5 bills? its just weather guard!! lol ill bner fix it :D lol shii and i still gotta find out why my battery just died makes no sence. maybe my radio stayed on but why would it stay on AFTERi turn the car off? i checked the brake switch and it was functional....all i did was place new reverse lights. and that dang door!

thats pretty cheap actually it cost me 600 from majestic but all the local honda dealers wanted close to a grand

Dropped it a bit too far though.

not dropped enough!

and no dont plan on gettin a body kit never really into them. i just want a front lip and maybe a back one if i find one.

THANK GOD NO BODYKITS!!!

just a front lip if you ask me :thumbsup:

not a fan of the rims :( .

FAIL!

EM1 Si rims FTMFW!

doornotclosed.jpg

so this is my door. i duno why it does this anyone have a clue? ohh n if u look closely my roof is floresent pearl and my car is black :l lol

doornotcloseddiffangle.jpg

diff angle

doorclosed.jpg

i have to like push my window so it can close right. any ideas?

mines doin the same thing, its from your window rolling up too far, my step dad said that the window tracks have to be adjusted to where it wont roll up so far. just find that soft spot where you dont have to push on the window, i did that, or just get someone from the passanger side to roll it up when you get out and shut the door lol

oh this happened before to someone with a sol, i wanna say TS John but im not positive. i think your window is rolling up too far...maybe not, thats just the first thing that came to my head. but the answer is in this forum....somewhere

:stupid:

preston.. you have a very mild kit and its painted

my window does the same thing.. its the track that needs adjusted.. it didnt do it until i had my window replaced and i havent had a chance to mess with the track yet.. its like one bolt/screw to fix.. ill try fixing mine tomorrow and ill take pictures

please do sarah lol and yeah pretty much preston, i guess ill get that front lip i saw on ebay and just a lower the back it sits too high stock if u ask me and fine the rims are out of the picture. si's for now. how would they look if i were to paint em black?? black on black? with purp-o coilovers and purp-o hids? and a purp-o rising sun on the heads. lmao

Archived