Angel's Build Thread

nobody

So i originally had a 93 prelude but i always had my eye on a del sol. So in between swappin the engine i decided to sell it and buy me a del sol!

I foudd this on craigslist and i ended up buying it. $2300

SSPX4187-1.jpg

Its like all stock i guess. Black automatic. Engine has 155 so i wanna swap it later duno with wht though lol.

SSPX4189-1.jpg

Foglights came like this iuno why he decided to switch the dam lights. I orderd some euro one piece white headlights and some foggs so im stoked for that.

The roof has like stripped spinnels or whteva u wanna call it. i needa find a way to replace it or just get me a new roof cause the tops a diffrent color anyways. Its floresent pearl.

i Just bought the brake switch for it yesterday and that was a pain. the cars also missin the brake pad stopper or somwthign but i just crazy glued some pennies and that worked just fine lol saved me 3.02 :D

Couple things holdin me back from driving it like i need new bulbs and insurance and stickers plates n wht not. also this!

SSPX4188-1.jpg

lol hopefully i get new used!! tires lol just two for now i wanna be able to ride it.

I wanna lower the car abit but duno wht to buy to exactly do that so if anyone knows some legit stuff i can order just let me kno lol. and im also trying to decide wether to go with these

konig.jpg

or these

dr16.jpg

this is a rough image with the car and drags

SSPX4186-1.jpg

This is one with the konigs

SSPX4190-1.jpg

Well yeah thats about it for now. Ill post updates when i get my headlights if i didnt get scammed lol...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow it was hard to read that post... but i understood it for the most part

i say when you do the swap you better get rid of the autotrajic or you just fail..

personally id keep the EM1 Si's they look better than the drags and the konigs.. knockoff wheels FTL!

EDIT:: as for wheel size if you do get the drags or whatever you should get 15's and tire size should be 205/50/15's :thumbsup:

that way if you want to dump the sol like mine is, you wont have rubbing issues because of tires

lol yeah i planned on switching to manual lol need that new tranny and engine. yeah maybe i might stick to si's iuno for now i just want it to get me place to place!

- Motor

- Hydraulic Tranny (Y80, S80)

- ECU (P75)

- Axles

- Shift Linkage

- Stock Motor Mounts *

- Alternator

- Starter

- Clutch

- Flywheel

- Intake Manifold

- Exhaust Manifold

- Fuel Rail

- Injectors

- Distributor

- Engine Harness

- Comes With All Sensors Needed

yes they do

and that sol is probably lowered atleast 3 inches

here's a picture of mine, its lowered 3 1/4 in the front and 2 3/4 in the rear, then i got thinner tires that lowered it another half an inch..

l_5afa0984b57a4ed9937f08177adef09a.jpg

I didn't quite expect that kind of drop but that thing looks pretty dirty, I have to say.

pssh whatever.. im pretty sure he meant : clean, sick, nice, etc. :effyou: lol

Yeah your right....that's exactly what I meant. Just a poor choice in wording I guess.

lol yeah looks clean brian lol. whered u buy the lip? everywhere i look its BODY KITS! and im like no! lip kit! whts needed to lower a car? ajustable coil overs? and yeah noticed the tranny thing but i was curious if it ment something else airjordan.

lol yeah looks clean brian lol. whered u buy the lip? everywhere i look its BODY KITS! and im like no! lip kit! whts needed to lower a car? ajustable coil overs? and yeah noticed the tranny thing but i was curious if it ment something else airjordan.

Brian's lowered on Tein Flex Coilovers.....if your thinking the same, I hope you have deep pockets as they're not cheap. He probly also swapped out the Lower Control Arm's as well as a camber kit. Lowering a car isn't cheap if you want it done right.

Archived