Angel's Build Thread

nobody

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey nobody

i dont mean anything rude by this but

could you PLEASE work on your grammar and spelling?

lol dang i didn't know people liked the right spelling on forums, i mean English is my best subject but doesn't take that much to be able to read something else lol. yeah sure ill try and remember that ya like proper english

lol dang i didn't know people liked the right spelling on forums, i mean English is my best subject but doesn't take that much to be able to read something else lol. yeah sure ill try and remember that ya like proper english

HF is a more tightly knit forum than a lot of the other ones out there, most of us like it to be relatively clean. To be fair, you're a far cry better than the one kid who was on here a few months ago... Don't just mash things out and use your backspace key occasionally and that should be plenty good enough. :thumbsup:

HF is a more tightly knit forum than a lot of the other ones out there, most of us like it to be relatively clean. To be fair, you're a far cry better than the one kid who was on here a few months ago... Don't just mash things out and use your backspace key occasionally and that should be plenty good enough.:thumbsup:

codeboy? huh

Archived