Angel's Build Thread

nobody

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol yeah looks clean brian lol. whered u buy the lip? everywhere i look its BODY KITS! and im like no! lip kit! whts needed to lower a car? ajustable coil overs? and yeah noticed the tranny thing but i was curious if it ment something else airjordan.

i got the lip from ebay, polyurithane ITR style lip $35 shipped, as for coilovers.. do you want to be able to adjust height, adjust stiffness/softness? i have tein flex full adjustable coilovers and i LOVE them, never changing them.. i have the car dumped and the dampers on full stiff and it still rides better than a few of my friends cars with skunk 2 coilovers :p

yeah youll need adjustable coilovers and a camber kit. i dont think they make any springs that go that low.
Brian's lowered on Tein Flex Coilovers.....if your thinking the same, I hope you have deep pockets as they're not cheap. He probly also swapped out the Lower Control Arm's as well as a camber kit. Lowering a car isn't cheap if you want it done right.

i have GSR LCAs and sway bars but no camber kit.. i have full contact on the pavement and no noticable wear on the inner side of my tires, so for now.. im good :happy:

they were nice. now just lookin for little parts. need like the clips for the blinkers. as in the clips where the bulbs screw into

and kewl ill look for that lip bro

they were nice. now just lookin for little parts. need like the clips for the blinkers. as in the clips where the bulbs screw into

and kewl ill look for that lip bro

the store i bought my lip from on ebay should have a ITR style and an EM1 Mugen style.. if you look at last months honda tuning the rootbeer del sol has a EM1 Si lip on it so thatll fit as well :thumbsup:

i got the lip from ebay, polyurithane ITR style lip $35 shipped, as for coilovers.. do you want to be able to adjust height, adjust stiffness/softness? i have tein flex full adjustable coilovers and i LOVE them, never changing them.. i have the car dumped and the dampers on full stiff and it still rides better than a few of my friends cars with skunk 2 coilovers :p

i have GSR LCAs and sway bars but no camber kit.. i have full contact on the pavement and no noticable wear on the inner side of my tires, so for now.. im good :happy:

haha man you better fix that or else the insides are going to be GONE. i thought mine were fine with a 1.8-2" drop and alignment, then i rotated my tires....

well i went to see the coils. they were aight i guess but looked like something i could buy at ebay plus the shox were pretty ruined just the spring and we were also workin with the wrong tools and at someones house while he at work so ppl thought we were robbin lol...

man through all the bull i was goin through to get those out his car i ended up finding them on ebay for like $24! ....those look clean bro i like green and black. someone get me a legit link to some good coils. i dont race mooch and i dont do track. just wanna drop n smooth ride. least till i swap the engine.

well if you dont race much or track... tein s tech for you my friend :thumbsup:

theyre non adjustable but ride is nice and smooth and they have a decent drop

as for a site... shop through google, BUT buy from a reliable site... i had to fight to get my flex's and it still took them 4 months to come in the mail.. great learning experience for me...

lol those techs cost more then reg coilovers!!! haha need something just to lower the car didnt kno it was this difficult! :[

and that site looks home made and has a pic of your car in the del sol section lol... and they still $200

lol those techs cost more then reg coilovers!!! haha need something just to lower the car didnt kno it was this difficult! :[

and that site looks home made and has a pic of your car in the del sol section lol... and they still $200

My Tein S.techs were $175 shipped, and I am very happy for the second time! Beware of fakes! I bought both sets of mine on Ebay from High Performance Outlet, I can post seller if interested!

yah lol there good springs lol i run them

Archived