Angel's Build Thread

nobody

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol those techs cost more then reg coilovers!!! haha need something just to lower the car didnt kno it was this difficult! :[

and that site looks home made and has a pic of your car in the del sol section lol... and they still $200

MINE??! LINK ASAP PLEASE!!! :p

SSPX4189-1.jpg

Don't take offense when I say this, but that made me lol.

so far its looking good alot of plans but im not to big on the headlights.

They kinda look like your headlights without the amber...

I totally missed that! :crazy: For $45ish shipped you can get the Aux lights I have, I just hope they didnt F-up the brackets! >_<

he already got new auxies mike... ATTENTION TO DETAIL DAMNIT ATTENTION TO DETAIL!! >_<

thus this del sol has potential. I think america you guys have a nice kit called the street figher. I think the street figher kit, with the viper hood and a nice terminator style wing. thus your del sol would be very nice. Keep the auto, driving standard gets annoying. Plus auto del sols are rare.

OH NOES!!!!

bodykits = FAIL!

autotrajic = FAIL!

NO KITS, manual swap, b series FTMFW!

manual can never get annoying, autotrajic is boring, makes me fall asleep :sleep2:

To be fair, the Street Fighter kit is the only full kit that doesn't ruin the Sol... Stock or a lip is still better, but the SF kit beats every other kit out there. Viper hood... meh. OEM > Kaminari > Viper. Aggressive hoods, bodykits, and wings just don't lend themselves to the Sol's design.

n17887807430_542686_1071.jpg

Terminator wing FTL. Worst Sol ever FTMFL

yeah i allredi got new lights. and yes he did f up the bracket and also he cut the wiring so ill have to re-do them...

and dat guy is gettin annoying. and no dont plan on gettin a body kit never really into them. i just want a front lip and maybe a back one if i find one. ima try n order some weak aceee short ram tomorro and replace the filter with a k&m

Archived