Tour de HF

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well yeah but you go and see the stripper, that way you know what youre buying. then you take that whore back, do some blow of her breasticles and then bang the night away

im pretty sure you get to pick out your hooker, its not like renting a car where you give them a general preference and you get whats available. you go in and see the model you want right down to color and pay for it. and if you live in europe you can do it by window shopping.

FYI, hookers in germany hate any woman with a group of guys that stroll into the red light district because they know you are only sight seeing and not shopping. a friend of mine asked a bottom window whore what he could get for what was in his pocket, which was a nickel, a beer top and lint she smacked him. he paid her.

yeah but staying with your dad in las vegas is a little bit different than staying in a suite on the strip

oh yah i forgot to mention my dad was an entertainment director for some hotels down there so im sure i could get a hotel for pretty cheap

skip the strippers, prostitutes are legal there.

hookers and blow

they are legal on the outskirts.. bell is thinking about the bunny ranch which is outside city limits

im pretty sure you get to pick out your hooker, its not like renting a car where you give them a general preference and you get whats available. you go in and see the model you want right down to color and pay for it. and if you live in europe you can do it by window shopping.

FYI, hookers in germany hate any woman with a group of guys that stroll into the red light district because they know you are only sight seeing and not shopping. a friend of mine asked a bottom window whore what he could get for what was in his pocket, which was a nickel, a beer top and lint she smacked him. he paid her.

hmm...can i window shop you bell?

semantics, if you drive the whole way to vegas i'm sure a short trip outside the city is no big deal

why do i get the feeling someone is going to get an STD on this trip......

lol

my mom was coming home from work one night when we lived in vegas and sitting at a stop light and saw a guy run across the street then get tackled by the cop.. and they started wrestling so my mom called 911 and told them the cop might need some help

we have also had to call the cops numerous times (when we lived there) because of people jumping in the backyard for multiple reasons.. the dog got one guy which was funny

those stories have nothing to do with anything but they are funny.. well kind of funny

Archived