Tour de HF

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So where are you starting from? :p jk jk

Update the first post? I really wanna meet up also...

I think I'm gonna meet Rick at his place. Then we're gonna try to make it down to Sumter in one day, just like I did for the Myrtle Beach meet. We could probably stop by your place if you wanna come Lina. You could always come with us down to Florida or something, then take a plane back home?

im sure you cant wait to see what the boosted gsr feels like compared to the D15 when you drove it in DC ryan, lol

Hell yeah, and you're gonna have to have another side by side comparison with the scoob. :p

I think I'm gonna meet Rick at his place. Then we're gonna try to make it down to Sumter in one day, just like I did for the Myrtle Beach meet. We could probably stop by your place if you wanna come Lina. You could always come with us down to Florida or something, then take a plane back home?

I guess that means you won't be stopping to see me then. :(

It will be awesome for you guys to stop by :D yay! I've missed you guys :)

What day ish??

I guess that means you won't be stopping to see me then. :(

I have your number. :) We might be able to stop by quickly. Can't promise anything though because we've got deadlines and that is the lengthiest part of the trip.

I'm in Nashville, duh. And when you're gonna be goin through ATL.

I keep thinking you're still in Wisconsin. Try to make a trip to ATL if you can brah. It'll be good times I'm sure.

It will be awesome for you guys to stop by :D yay! I've missed you guys :)

What day ish??

It will be either Jan 19th or 20th I think.

I have your number. :) We might be able to stop by quickly. Can't promise anything though because we've got deadlines and that is the lengthiest part of the trip.

sweet. If you've got the time to, call me when you're in VA so that I have time to sort things out.

Im having problems getting enough money saved up. Im still waiting for the security company to change hands. As long as I get that first security company paycheck by the day we leave, all is good.

Im having problems getting enough money saved up. Im still waiting for the security company to change hands. As long as I get that first security company paycheck by the day we leave, all is good.

Keep me updated man. I have enough money saved for the trip, but I need to sell the Stratus to be able to pay bills.

Also, Lina, I meant December, not January in the previous post.

And thanks for the offer Jake.

Keep me updated man. I have enough money saved for the trip, but I need to sell the Stratus to be able to pay bills.

Also, Lina, I meant December, not January in the previous post.

And thanks for the offer Jake.

will do man.

i really want this trip to happen, it will be epic

• 2 months later...

WAY TO AVOID THE QUESTION!!!

well, i did. i don't think i said it anywhere on here, i haven't been on since before i had started dating her. ANYWAYS, she broke up with me. complained that i couldn't see her enough and she felt neglected and all that. Full time work and school does that, especially when she lived 45 miles away. Too needy and clingy for me anways i guess

leeeners. we should get together some time and bump uglies.

Just Sayin'

WAY TO AVOID THE QUESTION!!!

well, i did. i don't think i said it anywhere on here, i haven't been on since before i had started dating her. ANYWAYS, she broke up with me. complained that i couldn't see her enough and she felt neglected and all that. Full time work and school does that, especially when she lived 45 miles away. Too needy and clingy for me anways i guess

There was no question!! haha

I see...well then look for a new girl and you'll find...there are so many hot girls in Florida :D Go Shane!

Archived