My new ride...

nope, missed flight yesterday due to the guy behind the counter being a dumb slow rude fatfcuk, and my flight today was cancelled... so i fly tomorrow, maybe. if they dont cancell this one, lol

nope, missed flight yesterday due to the guy behind the counter being a dumb slow rude fatfcuk, and my flight today was cancelled... so i fly tomorrow, maybe. if they dont cancell this one, lol

maybe your meant to stay here :D

i was eating cheetos when i read that

your not as cool as my boyfriend cause he gets to be ems AND a firefighter now lol

all firefighters are emt certified. also, a firefighter falls into the ems classification. :p

your boyfriend as a firefighter wont be able to become a paramedic.

btw, since when was i in competition with your boyfriend?

if thats the case, then your boyfriend isnt as cool as me because I can be a badass convicted felon AND save peoples lives. 8)

for you stupid kids out there, being a convicted felon is not cool. its a pain in the ass life to live and i just got a lucky break. im just playing around with sarah. she knows i love her and we just tease each other.

rick you should panda that bitch

brian your leavin again??

rob are ya grumpy cuz ya missed your prune juice and nap? lol jp man

lol, i doubt they would let me panda the ambulance. that would be awesome though.

for Halloween i think ill get a pedobear mask and drive around in the ambulance though.

yea i read what i post, IMO thats how i mess with them, so make assumptions if you want youre the one that looks like a D/A in the long run

You go ahead and keep on believin' that...tool.

Archived