My new ride...

Are you actually an ambulance driver? Or did they just let you sit in there to make WEEE WAAHHH WEEE WAAAH noises?

Im now a volunteer over at patchogue ambulance. So yeah, I can drive it and it makes the weee waahh noises by itself.:thumbsup:

Edited by Rick B.

congrats man :thumbsup: i bet you have fun

had a crazy guy today, but harmless.

he had a psych history. main complaint was a rash.

when we showed up, he was hiding in the closet...

I'd hide in the back and wait on you to get in, THEN; I'd scream bloody murder. See how high you jump. LAWL.

id strap you down to the stretcher and have someone cathe you. without painkillers.

Edited by Rick B.

And again, unless you load that sh*t into a blowgun before help arrives to dart me with it..

Hope you're ready to have some fun. LOL.

ill lure you in with cheetos and get ya when youre distracted. :ninja:

besides you forget, youll be in the ambulance trying to scare me. there arent many places where you can run inside an ambulance, all i have to do is get close to you.

Edited by Rick B.

cooooool

i like to mess with the ambulances on the freeway, the guys just look and are like "damn kids these days" lol

i bet the ride is smooth though, i was beside one yesterday and it hit a little dip and i was like "WOAH SOOOOFT suspension" looked like it was on a cloud, never noticed that before lol

cooooool

i like to mess with the ambulances on the freeway, the guys just look and are like "damn kids these days" lol

i bet the ride is smooth though, i was beside one yesterday and it hit a little dip and i was like "WOAH SOOOOFT suspension" looked like it was on a cloud, never noticed that before lol

yeah, stupid kids. lol

they have really smooth suspensions. keep in mind, there could be a guy working on a patient in the back giving them an iv or administering medicine. kind of hard to do that if youre bouncing all over the place.

cooooool

Yea, that's real fracking intelligent. God I hope you die soon.

Yea, that's real fracking intelligent. God I hope you die soon.

and i shall LMAO when you fall over and have a heartattack :devil:

who said i do stupid stuff around them, all i do is get beside them and downshift and jump.. dont make assumptions on anything someone does unless you know what they do... damn old people these days i swear, go carve some wood or something