DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096-1.jpg

DSC_0097-1.jpg

DSC_0098-1.jpg

DSC_0099-1.jpg

DSC_0100-1.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

My girlfriend and I went on a date when I got back in Delaware and took the D80 from me. Now she says she wants a del Sol and said Brian's was her favorite, as well as Lina's Teggy. Lina, you only got props from her cause you're a chick riding in an Integra. :p

These are all RAW btw.

Looks like a lot of fun.

How long were you guys down there?

Me and Julian were down there for about 6hrs. We got there about eleven and left at 530.Wish we stayed longer But thing we had to do and the drive back was some time. But overall it was a blast..

im loving the pictures! they look great!

the meet was a blast!!! but i err found a problem with my car when i was on the way back from DC... i has a bad picton ring :(

with that being said my friend is letting me get his full GSR swap for $1000 all i need is a p72... so now im broke >_<

/threadjack

POST THE PICTURES RICK!!!!

im loving the pictures! they look great!

the meet was a blast!!! but i err found a problem with my car when i was on the way back from DC... i has a bad picton ring :(

with that being said my friend is letting me get his full GSR swap for $1000 all i need is a p72... so now im broke >_<

/threadjack

POST THE PICTURES RICK!!!!

He did already...are you as big a spaz in person as you are on the forum?

Archived