ROFL!!!! i always knew str4 owners were ricers.. fuxing turbo neons

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f75/how-an...671/index2.html

theyre doing it on the GM forums to the cavaliers and sunfires too.. wow, if anyone does this to their car they should be shot in the eye with a BB gun at point blank range.. :sleep2:

not sure what to make of this.... but you can't tell me that ebay doesn't have like $15 lips for srt4's and cavi's. doesn't look COMPLETELY terrible (you won't find it on any of my cars), but they could have done it a lot nicer if they cut slits in it where it curves around the side of the bumper so it wouldn't stick straight out. Now that's just stupidity.

The lip doesn't look bad and it would be super cheap. Probably $5 or so.

They get a :thumbsup: for creativity and thriftiness.

ROFL!!!! i always knew str4 owners were ricers.. fuxing turbo neons

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f75/how-an...671/index2.html

theyre doing it on the GM forums to the cavaliers and sunfires too.. wow, if anyone does this to their car they should be shot in the eye with a BB gun at point blank range.. :sleep2:

Guess your going to have to TRY and shoot me in the eye cause I had one on my car until my Dad tore it off in my gutter.

P.S. I SHOOT BACK!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guess your going to have to TRY and shoot me in the eye cause I had one on my car until my Dad tore it off in my gutter.

P.S. I SHOOT BACK!!

lol i dont try i do :devil:

im glad you dont have it anymore, your car is too clean for something like that.. :thumbsup:

even though its still a neon, lol :laugh:

sure, an SRT-4 is "just" a neon in the sense that cranny's civic is "just" a civic :)

tell a driver of a SRT-4, that you dont know all too well, that they drive a turbo neon and they get butthurt.. true story

i like srt-4's... tell anyone with a turbo'd civic that they just have a turbo'd civic... same difference. i guess you can just consider the neon to be the american civic.

yah well the thing that really sucks is that a SRT4 would romp the crapt out of anyone's car on this forum, including mine...with their home depot lip.

yah well the thing that really sucks is that a SRT4 would romp the crapt out of anyone's car on this forum, including mine...with their home depot lip.

Ummm...Chubs Prelude?

rick's subbie is on its way to fasterness.

So is the Talon. Rick will get there first though. :mad:

That lip doesn't look bad at all and I fail to see the ricer status in that cheap mod. I'm sure there's not much performance or aero enhancements from the lip, but probably more-so than spending money on a new shift knob. Not to mention that a slow del sol would never get to see the front end of that SRT-4 to get a good look at the lip....maybe he should put a rear lip on it so you can see it if you ever raced him.

srt-4>del slow

wow good job pointing out the obvious :thumbsup:

That lip doesn't look bad at all and I fail to see the ricer status in that cheap mod. I'm sure there's not much performance or aero enhancements from the lip, but probably more-so than spending money on a new shift knob. Not to mention that a slow del sol would never get to see the front end of that SRT-4 to get a good look at the lip....maybe he should put a rear lip on it so you can see it if you ever raced him.

i shall not be soo slow after a week or possibly a few days of being home, enough said :devil:

*not up to par with a srt4 but not as slow as a stock del sol s*

Archived