Cinco De Mayo

SIR_VTEC

Happy cinco de mayo to all the mexican folk out there....im prolly going to go have a couple drinks with some friends after work. What are the rest of your plans for today?

I will be sober for the 1st time on Cinco in like 5 years. Im workin on the whole not drinkin thing. So I guess i'll offer to DD or something.

they had a little get together at the basketball courts here.. i went dancing to salsa with some hawt air force chicks :drool:

they had a little get together at the basketball courts here.. i went dancing to salsa with some hawt air force chicks :drool:

tsk tsk tsk....I think we would need the pics to be the judge of that...buddy o pal

i finalized my 100+ page engineering report from noon to 9. yay

hahah lame....you better have had some sort of tequila in your sight!

We went out to On the Border for dinner & a few drinks with some of our friends- it was daylight robbery!! Charging $5.50/corona?! Aaand... there was a 2 hour wait for a table!

yessir.. i have no idea wtf they do out here..

well besides sit at a desk all day.. there are no planes here and i know they dont fly our birds (apache, black hawk, chinook)

Archived