New Here

tasco

Whats up All,

just joined the site. I dont have a honda (yet) but will be getting one again soon.

Looking at an '01 prelude (used to drive one), hopefully I can find one at a decent price.

no hes not :D

welcome anyway

Dude I am new here since yesterday and most of these guys are cock sucks who are stuck in the closet so they treat us newbs like crap because they dont feel good about there piece of crap cars. GO with the prelude oddly enough most of the guys in the honda forum seem to hate hondas so ignore them and say what you need to know.

Dude I am new here since yesterday and most of these guys are cock sucks who are stuck in the closet so they treat us newbs like crap because they dont feel good about there piece of crap cars. GO with the prelude oddly enough most of the guys in the honda forum seem to hate hondas so ignore them and say what you need to know.

Tasco, don't listen to this BS. Codeboy's just some troll with nothing better to do.

Do the complete opposite of everything Codeboy's been doing (i.e. talking out of your ass, making things up, insulting everyone in the entire board, etc.) and you'll be fine here.

Welcome :thumbsup:

Tasco, don't listen to this BS. Codeboy's just some troll with nothing better to do.

Do the complete opposite of everything Codeboy's been doing (i.e. talking out of your ass, making things up, insulting everyone in the entire board, etc.) and you'll be fine here.

Welcome :thumbsup:

ok great show. anyway '01 prelude is a great car. automatic or stick?

take a look at everyones car here.. then your rice bucket.. i mean if you think your car is hot sh!t, you think its hot sh!t, cool beans and all that stuff.. but in all honesty, it looks like something from the fast and the furious.. only thing youre missing it the large vynal down the side.. and BOOM there you go rice rocket from uncle bens factory..

now onto the new guy, post some pics yo.. me want to see teh EVO!!! :drool:

Enough. Watch your attitude. You're not going to get anywhere on this forum with the attitude you are showing here. Think before you post and try not to be so offensive.

Give him time. Not everyone has a complete addiction to a web forum like we do.

I check my HF messages every 3-4 hours, some people only check once a day or once every couple days. I don't know how they can survive that long but they do.

Welcome to HF

Give him time. Not everyone has a complete addiction to a web forum like we do.

I check my HF messages every 3-4 hours, some people only check once a day or once every couple days. I don't know how they can survive that long but they do.

Welcome to HF

i didnt know he just made an intro thread today i thought it was longer then that lol

S**t, since I joined a few days ago, I have not been able to leave, but for an hour or so. It sucks because tomorrow, I am actually having to work, to make some money. Damn got to love to be self employed.

Archived