Hypothetical Questions

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahahaha

when green and white mix...

What would princess Leah do if she wasn't a princess?

date me?

what do you tell the dude who wants to frack your car up the tailpipe? no homo!

you tell him to down-size his fuking sig picture

why do people think huge spoilers, vertical doors, and lime green paint look good on a civic?

because everyone is entitled to their own choice of what they want to do to their car.. but should still make the sig smaller

(nvm you dont have to be nice to him.. he doesnt know whats hes talking about.. 14 sec civic my ass.. THAT is a ricer)

if i asked some of the members what hypothetical meant could all of them tell me? (because it seems that some don't know)

if i asked some of the members what hypothetical meant could all of them tell me? (because it seems that some don't know)

suppositional, theoretical, speculative

If you had a million dollars, but you could only spend it on one thing, what would you buy?

suppositional, theoretical, speculative

If you had a million dollars, but you could only spend it on one thing, what would you buy?

not the stock market....

if you had a choice between say a prelude fully built with gsr swap etc(if thats possible) or a 08 civic that has the parts but need to be installed...which would u choose?

2nd choice...I like to work on the car and make it mine... :)

If you were offered a night with the girl/guy of your dreams (that you haven't even met) and a night with 5 hot guys/girls, which would you choose?

If you were offered a night with the girl/guy of your dreams (that you haven't even met) and a night with 5 hot guys/girls, which would you choose?

option a, i'm not a slut i just play one on the internet

sarah- hypothetical: an explanation made on the basis of limited evidence without any assumption of truth. and on to my no evidence no truth silly questions, which amuse me, if no one else..

if right side in turned wrong side out and forward took a backward route, what kind of world would we live in?

(this isnt my question, i stole it)

option a, i'm not a slut i just play one on the internet

sarah- hypothetical: an explanation made on the basis of limited evidence without any assumption of truth. and on to my no evidence no truth silly questions, which amuse me, if no one else..

if right side in turned wrong side out and forward took a backward route, what kind of world would we live in?

(this isnt my question, i stole it)

One where our president drove a lime green, 8 second, stretched civic.

Walking 5 miles to work everyday or having a car but having to wear a woman's thong (or a dude's briefs if your a chick) everyday.

looool

walking 5 miles everyday! :D

Would you rather live under the sea (like a mermaid or the male version lol) or in space as an astronaut with unlimited supply of anything you want?

looool

walking 5 miles everyday! :D

Would you rather live under the sea (like a mermaid or the male version lol) or in space as an astronaut with unlimited supply of anything you want?

In a make believe world (since you mentioned mermaids)...under the sea so I could hook up with Ariel. We could make red headed fish babies.

Beets or Brussel Sprouts?

In a make believe world (since you mentioned mermaids)...under the sea so I could hook up with Ariel. We could make red headed fish babies.

Beets or Brussel Sprouts?

brussell sprouts

When does the madness end?

brussell sprouts

When does the madness end?

Thursday morning at 7:12am (central standard time).

If you could be one OG HF member on here, who would it be (present or no longer on here)..(and don't answer if you don't know any of the OG members)

Thursday morning at 7:12am (central standard time).

If you could be one OG HF member on here, who would it be (present or no longer on here)..(and don't answer if you don't know any of the OG members)

drew, then id ban everyone for a day.

if you could be any new member who would you be, and no picking if you dont know who the noobs are. :p

spiderman, because i could watch you change from your ceiling and you wouldnt even know it, LOLOL!!

if you could do something hurtful to george w bush what would it be and why?

spiderman, because i could watch you change from your ceiling and you wouldnt even know it, LOLOL!!

if you could do something hurtful to george w bush what would it be and why?

I would take all his money and make him bankrupt....why? Because he did it to all of us....

Which would you rather have....new CTS-V (supercharged) or new M3 sedan?

I would take all his money and make him bankrupt....why? Because he did it to all of us....

Which would you rather have....new CTS-V (supercharged) or new M3 sedan?

:unamused:

m3 coupe, perhaps.

where will you be in 10 years?

probably exactly where I am right now. Ok, somewhere else, but I'll be sat in front of a computer playing with 3D. (or to be more accurate, on some forum avoiding my 3D work).

And Nate, c'mon now, that question is just silly! anyone who chose a caddy over an m3 needs brain surgury.

If you were a ghost, who would be the best person to prank?

The NEW CTSV is nuts though......I'd probably choose the M3 sedan but only by a small margin. New V can get up to 700+whp for basically nothing and still has cadillac luxury.

I would prank Billy and video tape him peeing his pants...then post it on youtube for HF.

If you had to wipe with 320 grit sandpaper or use your bare hand, which would you choose?

Archived