GOT A NEW CAR!

just put the deposit down today. waiting for funds to transfer and the title and registration to process. can't wait to get it home for a nice detail and tint job.

2002 Audi A4 Quattro

3.0 V6

220 hp 221 tq

6 speed

Black leather interior

Do Work

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03899.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03874.jpg

DSC03876.jpg

DSC03877.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03880.jpg

DSC03881.jpg

DSC03881.jpg

DSC03883.jpg

DSC03884.jpg

DSC03885.jpg

DSC03886.jpg

DSC03887.jpg

DSC03888.jpg

DSC03890.jpg

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03892.jpg

Congrats man. Looks good. Do work. Tint + Wheels first imo.

Did you have to take a loan? It will probably end up costing you more than the $13K advertised price if you did. Either way, you still got it down from being like $15K tho.

You definitely got the best of this car. Most powerful trim, 6 speed, leather and all the goodies. Very fukin nice. The A4 was always my favorite between the A4, A6, and A8.

nice ride. wish i had something luxurious. all that crap in the engine bay makes the motor look like it made out of plastic.

yeah i have no idea where or what anything is. i miss the ol simplicity of the d15...until i drive this

i'm gonna hold off on power plans for now as the 220/221 is over 2x the power in what im used to driving so i'm gonna try and savor it as much as i can, plus i'll go broke because modding these things (especially the V6) is ridiculous.

i'm also going to price it out to get the lower part of the bumpers and side skirts painted, makes the car look a lot lower and a lot cleaner. it sucks because i could do most of the work but i dont have any tools out here

i'm also going to price it out to get the lower part of the bumpers and side skirts painted, makes the car look a lot lower and a lot cleaner.

true, but that wheel gap is killer needs to be nixed asap :thumbsup:

one of these was parked in the lot at school here, way smaller than i thought, wouldn't want to be stuck in the back seats on a long drive. although it does have back seats, unlike your sol

yeah the back seats do look kinda small, but i wont be back there and whoever is has leather and heated seats so shut the hell up

the rear has heated seats too? i dont remember alas' 1.8T having rear heated seats.. but i always rode shottie or drove

yeah the 3.0 has a lot more features than the 1.8T

grats. i drove my sol for the first time since i got my TL last night, def. feels different to be in a big powerful car, but the sol is still fun.

Archived