Who's bday is it, anyway?

Xeryon

thanks everybody!!! :happy:

my bday sucked ginormously though.. we had a mission that night, it rained earlier that day so it was kind of cold outside.. well we got to fob falcon and my team dumped ALOT of water on me.. that wasnt bad i actually grabbed some water bottles and dumped it on them back.. well me and my friend jackson were messing around and somehow we ended up on the ground and someone was dumping COLD assed water all over me. about 20 mins after that i was shaking and couldnt stop, so i was wrapped in some trama wrap that looked like aluminum foil and my medic said i was about to go into hypothermic shock. SUCKED!!! >_<

oh well itll be something ill never forget i guess lol

thanks everybody!!! :happy:

my bday sucked ginormously though.. we had a mission that night, it rained earlier that day so it was kind of cold outside.. well we got to fob falcon and my team dumped ALOT of water on me.. that wasnt bad i actually grabbed some water bottles and dumped it on them back.. well me and my friend jackson were messing around and somehow we ended up on the ground and someone was dumping COLD assed water all over me. about 20 mins after that i was shaking and couldnt stop, so i was wrapped in some trama wrap that looked like aluminum foil and my medic said i was about to go into hypothermic shock. SUCKED!!! >_<

oh well itll be something ill never forget i guess lol

My god, you Army guys are f*cking stupid.

haha its kind of like a ritual. if its your birthday expect to get wet.. just my luck that it was cold outside though.. but the water my team dumped on me was warm water, some guy that wasnt on our team dumped the freezing cold water on me...

Archived