My GF used to call me that. o.O

lol @ seafoam being risky.

yea, to the atmosphere.

You never fail to amuse me.

My GF used to call me that. o.O

You never fail to amuse me.

I'd call you that and so much more. D:

And GOD..John's old Del Sol was UGGGLY.

f*ck you too Humpo n ben. I wouldn't exactly take much advice from you two pricks either.

So ur telling me if you did what I said in my last post, that car wouldn't look hell of a lot better? wtf?

lol. what seb suggested is basically what everone on here wants, or has done to their cars (rims, lip, slam, paint), so downing on his opinion on what to do with it is quite funny. and I do beleive hump just got rims and springs for his if i'm correct..... omg

For once..

And this is..keyword.. ONCE.. Seb's idea wouldn't be too tragic but.. seeing as Kegan has done a FEW things with that Del Sol to make it look better..guess it's moot.

what everone on here wants, or has done to their cars (rims, lip, slam, paint)

This wasn't the point of your statement, but I just want to point out that I can't name a single person here who has done all 4 of those things to their car.

This wasn't the point of your statement, but I just want to point out that I can't name a single person here who has done all 4 of those things to their car.

mine will be all 4 when i get home.. got slips, slamming it with the teins, got a ITR style lip sitting on my bed, and taking the dent out of the passanger side which will require me to paint that spot but im going to repaint the whole sol CBP :thumbsup:

Archived