Check this guys trip to Chernobyl

von84

WTF, so the dead firemen erected a monument to themselves?! Lol.

That city just reminds me completely of COD4, with that swimming pool n everything! Creepy place, would be cool to go there.

yeah he definitely quoted the intro to COD4 too

Dang... I really want to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. again... Sadly it won't run on Vista

That graffiti was chilling... even though that phenomenon isn't going to happen even with a catastrophic meltdown.

WTF, so the dead firemen erected a monument to themselves?! Lol.

That city just reminds me completely of COD4, with that swimming pool n everything! Creepy place, would be cool to go there.

You beat me to the punch, i was thinking the same exact thiing, swimming pool, big ferris wheel, gas mask in a shanty restroom...cmon it has COD4 written all over it

lol the dosage displayed on the geiger counter is either max patient dose or radiation workers max dose for a year......I wouldnt be there.

in one of the pix at the hotel there is a guy in a black shirt and blue jeans taking a piss.

That is so cool!! thanks for sharing. I did a paper about this a 5 yrs ago. totally awsome post!

thank you! i didn't know how it would go over since I'm new here; but glad you enjoyed it!

I read through the original thread and found that video last week, stayed up until 3am watching it when I found it because I didn't want to stop watching.

I read through the original thread and found that video last week, stayed up until 3am watching it when I found it because I didn't want to stop watching.

ha its a great vid. unfortunately i still havent finished it but soon.

"General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User garthvader already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists."

Archived