Student sues Airline

SIR_VTEC

lol thats hilarious idk wats up with people these days first off wen people ask for so much money when they sue is for like grief money or something i hope he didnt care bout his xbox that much i would just ask for them to buy me a new one and thats that.

He's probably hoping they will consider this bad press and settle out for $50k or something.

although thats what he may like, its not going to happen, the airlines have only so much per bag they can cover, so thats why anything worth value you should put in your carry on

although thats what he may like, its not going to happen, the airlines have only so much per bag they can cover, so thats why anything worth value you should put in your carry on

i dont think they let u take a 360 with ur carry on though.

Sure they will i've had mine in the past when I went on business trips....you can only take so much of a hotel room

They only cover so much for the value of the item. His "suffering" is different.

They'll cover his xbox...and they'll laugh at his suffering and pretty much tell him to go f*ck himself lol...and pretty much thats what they should do.

while the rrod may scare them, i don't think it'd cause the plane any failure.

if he was that concerned about it, he should have bagged the xbox up and carried it on. they do make travel bags for consoles, after all.

while the rrod may scare them, i don't think it'd cause the plane any failure.

if he was that concerned about it, he should have bagged the xbox up and carried it on. they do make travel bags for consoles, after all.

true

Archived