Picked up a couple more cars

I bought an 01 VW GTI VR6 about a month back. It's pretty nice. Leather heated seats, 6 air bags, etc. And the torque is just something I really not used to. lol 2.8L V6 in an MKIV golf = weeeee!!!! I just wish it had a 6th gear.

Oh and I bought a 93 Prelude yesterday for $650. :p

That makes 7 Hondas (if you include the rsx) and 9 total. :crazy: I need to sell some of these things!

I'll sell the GTI. It's worth like $7500. I could find something I like more for that much. I want an s13 240 w/ rb25det.

VR6 GTi's are pigs as are gheyludes.

Shame on you.

Pick one you have and build it!

Hey, the price was right! I've got all of $3k in the gti (books for around $7500ish)

And I can get probably a grand for the lude no problem. So :p .

I think I wanna LS the sol and boost it. I've got a dude with a full LS swap he wants to trade me for some rims.

I bought an 01 VW GTI VR6 about a month back. It's pretty nice. Leather heated seats, 6 air bags, etc. And the torque is just something I really not used to. lol 2.8L V6 in an MKIV golf = weeeee!!!! I just wish it had a 6th gear.

Oh and I bought a 93 Prelude yesterday for $650. :p

That makes 7 Hondas (if you include the rsx) and 9 total. :crazy: I need to sell some of these things!

I'll sell the GTI. It's worth like $7500. I could find something I like more for that much. I want an s13 240 w/ rb25det.

you could talk to brandon with the red S14.5 with the RB25DET swap, but i dont think he's selling anytime soon. he's got alot of money dumped into that damn car.. but he could probally help you out with finding a 240.. i almost bought his old RPS13 with SR20DET, fully gutted, bride seat, takata harness, roll cage, HKS exhaust, and a few other mods... it only had two things wrong, 3 flat tires, and a radiator leak. he wanted 5k for it.. when i get home for that month i can talk to him and if he has something thats worth looking at i can hit you up and you can come look at it if you want :)

you could talk to brandon with the red S14.5 with the RB25DET swap, but i dont think he's selling anytime soon. he's got alot of money dumped into that damn car.. but he could probally help you out with finding a 240.. i almost bought his old RPS13 with SR20DET, fully gutted, bride seat, takata harness, roll cage, HKS exhaust, and a few other mods... it only had two things wrong, 3 flat tires, and a radiator leak. he wanted 5k for it.. when i get home for that month i can talk to him and if he has something thats worth looking at i can hit you up and you can come look at it if you want :)

Yeah, he probably wants like $9000 for it too. That's why I want an s13 and not an s14. The s14's look better, sure. But the price people ask for them is just more than I wanna spend for what will really just be a toy. I'm gonna drift whatever I get and I'd hate to slide an s14 into a wall / pole. I wouldn't feel as bad about an s13 though.

Yeah, keep an ear open and if you know anyone with a good deal, hit me up bro.

you bet buddy, ill hit you up when i get home after i get the suspension, wheels, and exhaust on the sol :thumbsup:

that should be the first or second day

then we could kick it and go grab some brewskies :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I added yet another civic to my harem. You guys aren't gonna believe this.

2000 civic coupe EX (d16y8), 5-speed, w/ 127k mi, silver, runs and drives fine

$400! >_< No, I didn't leave off a zero. That's four hundred dollars.

I know I already have too many cars but DAMN! Can you blame me for snatching that thing?

Do you live in a colony of retarded people or something?

TN = Place where people say "Hon-duh? What the hell is that? Silly car only has half an engine!"

hey alex check craigslist for a 240 man, i found a BUNCH yesterday..

i found one in pleasent view that was $600 and needed a fuel pump, had a little rust on the hatch but it would be a easy fix..

check CL asap man, they have alot of 240's for cheap!

• 2 weeks later...
want to buy my 240? :D lol i'll trade it to you if you've got something nice! lmao.. i've even got some goodies for it too!

there's enough sr20'd 240's around here to choose from. lol thanks though. Besides, what I really want is one with an rb25det. I was 3 weeks late on one that I found. I'm just waiting for another to come along.

yeah i found a really nice S14.5 in GA with a RB25DET in it for 5k while i was in AIT.. but i wouldnt have been able to pick it up and the guy wasnt going to hold it so i had to let it go :(

Archived