VTEC yo

Took the prelude out today, im definately improving with my driving skills, wanted to share my ludey with you guys.

She might be heavy, but that doesnt mean she cant move ;)

WeaponR short Ram

Axle back exhaust

Stage1 clutch

Dropped, which helps a little i think

also had a subwoofer, toolbox and spare tire in the back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQqBEj8RxMg

Redlines at like 7500 or 7600 i think.

The tach on the prelude reads about 200 high, so i was shifting at 7700-7800 on the tach, which is about 7500 true RPMs

The H22 doesnt sound like a very high revving motor like the B18, but believe me, it was more than 6k

I just mean that mine sounds louder and my redline is like 6900.

Also it might have been how the camera was mounted. I had it between my headrest and seat, and part of the mic might have been covered up.

Sounds like you're in a tunnel, Mine sounds like that, or louder in the open air. I'll get Tylerdizzle to take a video.

Yeah man, lets do it. It is much easier to have a passenger record it

• 2 weeks later...

the ludey sounds good man, i wish i had dohc vtec :(

how's this for loud?

god i don't care what you guys say about it being too loud or what, that sound is BEAUTIFUL!

its a too loud for my taste but it doesnt sound too bad, a little raspy but not too bad

looks fun. i wish i could go make a video with my sti but im afraid its going to blow up lol.

btw, the comments on youtube were entertaining. dont listen to the idiots on that site. its amazing how people think they are so much better than other people when not face to face.

looks fun. i wish i could go make a video with my sti but im afraid its going to blow up lol.

btw, the comments on youtube were entertaining. dont listen to the idiots on that site. its amazing how people think they are so much better than other people when not face to face.

+1 at the ehaters, dont listen to them your ludey sounds BA IMO :thumbsup:

why does everyone want their car soo damn loud these days?

i want mine to sound nice, deep, and clear not loud as f*ck, crackely, and annoying

The young kids think they need to have a loud car. As they get older, they'll realize it was a dumb idea and want to replace it with something quieter. :thumbsup:

lol yeah.. i remember when i was looking for my first car, i was looking at a beat down CRX and i asked the dude "is it loud? i like it loud." god i'm glad i didn't get that thing, but my integra wasn't much quieter. I like the nice throaty import sound, and that aggressive sound during vtec

Archived