VTEC yo

me personally i like the deep rumble of say a supra or a skyline, the inline six makes a awesome exhaust note. so i try to reach for that instead of the sound of a over sized p!ssed off bumble bee with a half broken wing

or he could just run header and thats it, a friend of mine did that in his 4 door GSR, loud as crap but looked cool because flames came out the bottom when he was pushing it :p

i like loud :D

as long as its a nice loud. not too raspy n horrible.

its a psychological thing having a loud exhaust i reckon, kinda makes you think your driving something faster n nicer, and it adds to the fun factor

spending hours driving, and getting more attention for the cops, makes loud get old real fast.

spending hours driving, and getting more attention for the cops, makes loud get old real fast.

This. A good exhaust, will also provide a silencer. My Tanabe has this, and it's worlds better for long drives.

or he could just run header and thats it, a friend of mine did that in his 4 door GSR, loud as crap but looked cool because flames came out the bottom when he was pushing it :p

and the vibration coming through the floor and causing panels to fall off, not to mention the fact that the hot exhaust gases are steadily melting the plastic stuff off the bottom of his car didn't deter him? it did with one of my friends. i say e-cutout with a turndown because it can be hooked up to stock exhaust but be opened up at the push of a button. its cool for a little, once in a while, but i would like the luxury of quiet on long drives.

haha yeah i was just stating some dumbass stuff my friends do, lol

i would MUCH prefer a slight humm while i drive i just get too comfy with the humm and start nodding off :laugh:

This. A good exhaust, will also provide a silencer. My Tanabe has this, and it's worlds better for long drives.

My Tanabe doesn't bother me on long drives, the old setup got tiresome after a while though.

haha yeah i was just stating some dumbass stuff my friends do, lol

i would MUCH prefer a slight humm while i drive i just get too comfy with the humm and start nodding off :laugh:

my friend had the open header and that sucked royally. at just the right rpm it would resonate with the body of the car and vibrate in such a way that would make your inner ear itch. he was practically def from the car and loud music so it didn't bother him, so he would do it more just to annoy us.

i remember trying it on my ranger too, that was fun for all of 10 minutes, then no one wanted to ride with me :(

Archived