rick's house tour

Rick B.

I can't watch the video cause I'm at school right now and there might be spies afoot, but I'll be seeing it soon enough.

By the way, I don't even remember you cursing so much IRL... Do you rock the almighty fcuk just for the videos nowadays?

i say the occasional curse word.

i say maybe 1 or 2 bad words in the vid. i only put nsfw because nate yelled at me for a vid i posted showing off the subaru and said f*ck like 3 times or something.

how do the cats use the litter boxes when the door is shut to the room containing them?

that's one tiny ass kitchen.

are you one of those people who doesn't swear, john?

how do the cats use the litter boxes when the door is shut to the room containing them?

that's one tiny ass kitchen.

are you one of those people who doesn't swear, john?

there is a little cat door in the door ash.

I believe you could answer that question for yourself by reading my posts, Ashley, but since you're a mod and I fear/respect you I will answer too.

I don't swear too much, but I do when the mood is right.

Anyway, sometimes it's appropriate to swear.

...you bastard...

whos bob

the guy who's house it is. he's sexy.

I believe you could answer that question for yourself by reading my posts, Ashley, but since you're a mod and I fear/respect you I will answer too.

I don't swear too much, but I do when the mood is right.

Anyway, sometimes it's appropriate to swear.

...you bastard...

I happen to swear constantly (except when I'm caring for kids, in which case I use the "clean" versions if I must), but I don't really do it on the forum. I once dated a guy who didn't swear much, and didn't like when girls did it lol so that was interesting. :laugh:

psssh, don't be hating. you looooooooove it :drool:

if youre saying im sexy, then yes i do.

but if youre saying my fat stalker roommate is, then i certainly do not.

whats with you lusting after all the people im friends/living with. first jose, now bob. :pirate:

Archived