So i gots me a 240sx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for new front bumper + fenders + paint job (any dark color, not necessarily black, and not matte) + black carpet + black seat covers + shift knob

(in that order)

THEN springs and struts if you still have some money. And if you just want about a 1" drop w/o spending money on new struts, I recommend the Eibach Pro Springs.

THEN tint + wheels

• 2 weeks later...

sleepy headlights!!!!

sorry i only like the front of that car if its painted and has the sleepy headlight thing goin on..

i want a 240 :(

but i dont want a sr20

oh did you calculate tune and dyno time into your injectors and turbo

Haven't even gotten the car started yet. Waiting on the wiring harness to get back to me ;). For now it's still just running the stock ecu, stock timing, stock everything. Stock ECU, injectors, MAF, and turbo are good until 15 psi-ish. I'll be running 12 psi after i get bored of the stock 7 pounds. :)

hurry up and get the damn thing rolling already!! lol

forreal though take your time so everything is done right :thumbsup:

youll probally get tired of the stock 7psi quick, lol

and sarah RB25det in a 240 is beastly, yup yup :happy:

• 1 month later...

that sucks man sorry to hear that.

when i finally get the rest of the money for my hatch i'm lookin for a 240. i think i'm gonna build the stock KA motor or build an older CA motor

KA's are good for their torque. a turbo'd KA will outperform an SR20 torque-wise mostly due to its larger displacement. The SR20's blocks are probably built better to handle boost though, since it is boosted out of the box. With an SR20 all you need is a z32 maf, 255 fuel pump, some bigger fuel injectors, and a t28 from http://store.forcedperformance.net/merchan...de=Nissan-Turbo and you'll be able to make 300-350 rwhp. it's a sick setup for like 2 grand discluding the motor and if you do your own work.

sounds good, is that your plan?

what are you going to do since you said you blew a head gasket?

i say fix it and keep going.. your car is going to be sick when its done, ive always loved the SR20DETs :p

your giving up after a head gasket!!!

crap ill give you like $500 for it and come pick it up since you dont want it :laugh:

jk you know you still want it

actually i have a hyundai elantra ill give you if you give me the 240.. its a great beater

Archived