So i gots me a 240sx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

got it started... drove it... i'm scared to actually give it boost past 5 pounds... it's fracking scary. barely any power and i'm already seeing sky when i give it half throttle at 4 grand.

videos will come when i have it in my driveway. gotta get my bills tallied up from the shop to figure how much i still owe him.

you're... complaining? my 240 is an eyesore. that vette is just beautiful. BTW i've decided i'm going to sell the 240 once i finish it and look into either an rsx-s, a 350z, or an rx-8

Probably the 350z. I absolutely love those cars. RSX's are a bit too feminine unless they are actually done up. I'd need to do a lot of work to an RSX-s to actually get it to look nice. A decent lip, suspension, bigger wheels. A 350z, however, only needs the wheels and it's a bad ass car. The only downfall is that it's only a 2 seater.

Probably the 350z. I absolutely love those cars. RSX's are a bit too feminine unless they are actually done up. I'd need to do a lot of work to an RSX-s to actually get it to look nice. A decent lip, suspension, bigger wheels. A 350z, however, only needs the wheels and it's a bad ass car. The only downfall is that it's only a 2 seater.

^I was driving a rwd and the road was just a bit wet...I was sliding all over the place :D

its fun isn't it?

i'm a little lost, you don't want to spend money fixing up a respectable car that you will have built yourself, but you do want to spend the money to buy a brand new car? come on man you've got a pretty sweet car as is, it just needs a little more love.

meh the 240 is a junk car. It's your average highschool kid's first car. Sure it's bad ass and wicked when you're 17. it's nothing compared to something newer that actually has some class to it.

sure, i can go ahead and get a new front bumper, new fenders, rear bumper, headlight, suspension, paint, dashboard, new seats, and dye my carpet. It will probably look good then. But I'll probably end up spending the same amount as i would on something like the 350z which already looks amazing off the lot, has pretty much no problems, is comfortable, and respected by people outside of the import enthusiast community

Archived