anyone get it? i have friends who i want to play co-op with but out NAT settings don't match so we cant... grr they have theirs stuck on closed and i want to try out the co-op

Playing through XBox live, it shouldn't matter.

I got it yesterday and I friggin love it. I had been playing SR2 (and like it alot too) but Now all i think about (gamewise) is FABLE2!!!! Its not perfect combats maybe to simple for my liking (unlimited ammo and magic) kind of make it a bit to easy.

Chris got it on Xbox the other day... its the only thing that's been on our tv since he got it. I love the fact that you have the option to buy condoms and you can marry someone of the same sex. it makes me laugh so much!

I played the first one and loved it. I'm waiting to get it for pc so that I can play- i hate consoles, but love pc games.

haha yeah... i haven't been able to put it down since i got it.. add my on xbox live so that we can do coop if anyone is interested, my gamertag is venerok

the unlimited magic is a bit too cheap... but it does take a while to charge up to your 4th or 5th level spell... either way the game is sick

only 360 = lame

crapty marketing tactics anger the jason

360 FTMFW! Least till i get my new PC lol... But thats on a long list of wants/needs and not really near the top either.

Anyway Fable's sweet. I haven't done the deed yet but Half of Bowerstone (SP?) loves me. I stood in the middle of town showing of trophies and doing expressions and playing with my dog for like an hour pretty funny stuff. I got a few gifts out of it and now I get discounts EVERYWHERE.

I love how everything you do affects the game, and everyone has feelings towards you, how ugly you may be, or scary, etc. For awhile people where calling me Fearmonger cause I kept accidently casting spells in the middle of towns. I got the title upgrade for free lol.

Yeah I didnt finish the first one (obviously wasnt much of a fan) and Im loving the 2nd one. Some people have been complaining about a few things but I haven't come acrossed a thing thats made me think negatively of the game.

The 360 may be great but I was commenting on how lame it is in this day to release something for one platform only. Only a rare few are going to buy a system because of one game, so in the end I think it hurts the developer more then helps when they make it a mono title.

The 360 may be great but I was commenting on how lame it is in this day to release something for one platform only. Only a rare few are going to buy a system because of one game, so in the end I think it hurts the developer more then helps when they make it a mono title.

Well true it is stupid, but then again you got those sony fanboys and the microsoft fanboys, and they want to have exclusive games for certaing systems because they know by creating certaing games in demand are going to raise the demand for the systems therefore drives more sales for that platform ya know...i mean cmon I bought a ps3 soley for Metal Gear Solid 4 so yea if your really into a game there are people that are going to buy it....

Oh I hear you on that Jason. I'd never buy a system for one game. Reason why I dont own a PS3 cause MGS4 is almost that good. And the Final Fantasy games of course. But The 360 (IMO) is so much better in many ways so i got that.

It is pretty dumb from a developers standpoint to have a mono title but I'm sure they get some kind of deal from microsoft lol.

Oblivion was awsome I played that one for along time too. But then again Oblivion was being worked on for over 7 years i belive lol. The only bad part about Oblivion is its to scary cause honestly you can completely ruin your game by your actions without even knowing it. But still very cool at the same time lol.

Ahh, oblivion solely caused my last computer upgrade. Was a great title. Unfortunately, it was a shade too encompassing for me to really get into playing. I just don't have that much free time in a contiguous block to put into it to enjoy it.

its not bad, but i should of never bought it lol, im playing dead space, and silent hill right now...gosh so much blood and gore....these games are beyond great...oh also played a little of the COD5 beta...its ok not great but ok.

Archived