Verizon Phone recommendations.

My Samsung 740 is on its last leg and just found out I'm up for an upgrade so i'm wondering if you guys have any sugguestions. Only key feature is I want it to be able to use web 2.0 and have a qwerty keyboard. I was thinking about the Dare but not sure.

Anyone got an idea? Cheaper the better I'm trying to build a car here lol.

I plan to get the Dare next. I'd vote for the Voyager or the Glyde (my mom just got the Glyde free, so if you have an upgrade available you may be able to as well). I have the enV and have no complains, but don't care for the enV2.

Yeah not a fan of tne env's, either for that matter, two girls at work also got glydes like Buy one Get one free or something so its defininly in the running due to cost apparently. I think im gonna get the dare just gotta see how much I got left over after rent.

And yeah Jason I hear you but heading into winter I've kind of lost a bit of my motivation to get my car project moving any farther.

Winter is when I spend more money on stuff like cars. I can't drive like I want too so I spend all my time looking for ways to spend the money on cars for next spring.

Yeah My GF's got the chocolate 2 and a friend of mine as well, not a huge fan. Not a bad phone but not my style to spoiled by my keyboard lol. I'm thinking im going to get the dare but gotta see how much, etc.

Yeah My GF's got the chocolate 2 and a friend of mine as well, not a huge fan. Not a bad phone but not my style to spoiled by my keyboard lol. I'm thinking im going to get the dare but gotta see how much, etc.

its a lot different than the other ones, they switched it to a flip phone

• 2 weeks later...

DO NOT GET THE GLYDE... I work for verizon (as I have said before) and I get so many of those damn things returned.

Best phones right now, dare, voyager, chocolate 3. The samsung sway isn't bad but it doesn't have a great battery life because it is so small. Go with anything LG and your golden.

Yeah LG is ftw when it comes with phones in my experience. Samsungs not to bad either. I got the env2, almost got the Moto Q but I didnt want to pay the $25 a month for it.

They lied to you... you don't HAVE to have the internet package, but if your gonna get on the net with it then yeah you should really have it. The env2 is a great phone. I don't think I have had a single one come back

pfft. the only thing the iphone has going for it is the app store.

otherwise, the instinct has the same internet speeds, actually has turn by turn navigation (which the iphone does not), radio, and tv.

• 2 weeks later...

my gf has the LG Voyager and we both like it. its kinda big but the keyboard is a little bigger and the front is touch screen. the keys have a nice solid feel to them and the phone just has an overall quality feeling.

Archived