Verizon Phone recommendations.

ohhhhhhhhh. i'm in a fairly big city and both my roommates have it (they got it for the iphone...psh suckers) and now they cant wait for their contract to be up because its so turrrible

I actually got a hands on experience of the blackberry storm, its not a bad phone but its also its a good touch phone for verizon, if it was full touch it would have been great, but since its not you see the send and receive buttons on the bottom...kinda lame if its suppose to be an all out touch....but anyway its kinda cool, if i didnt have an iphone or have a choice to get the iphone i would cop the blackberry storm

• 2 months later...
does the screen actually "click" like the commercials or is it just a sound like the iphone makes

i hate typing on the iphone

Yes the screen itself moves when typing on it. The "click-back," or "sure type," feature has been a big selling point for us. That is an awesome phone, but again think of the $30-$44.99 data package required on the phone. If you okay with that, give the Samsung Omnia a try as well, I personally use that and the Blackberry 8830 world edition and I like both. I am leaning more towards my omnia, however I can't get ride of my blackberry because I use my blackberry messenger way too much. If you have any questions just pm me and I can give you all the info you need.. I mean I am a manager for Verizon and I have no life... so work is what I'm great at lol

i recommend.. AT&T

It works just fine for meez!

does the screen actually "click" like the commercials or is it just a sound like the iphone makes

i hate typing on the iphone

The whole screen actually pushes in and makes the click sound....but its not amazing, just unique. But overal its a decent phone. I just jailbroke my 3g Iphone and its awesome, the customization is endless.....plus I have a genesis, NES, and PSX emulator....fun fun fun

I have a SonyEriccson Cybershot K550i i for it free @ renewal ; very Slick Compact Mp3 Player 2MP AF camara; Very Customizable Themes ;Tones; Video;Games; Emulators; Internet ;LED Flashlight ; i Love; It 2+ GB memory (wirh M2 Card)

Check out the full review http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/m...cc=us&lc=en

sony_ericsson_k550i.jpg

It's not a iPhone neither has QWERTY but I love it

Archived