FREAKY STUFF!!!

Hondahunter

Just wanted to know if anyone here is interested or had experiences with freaky stuff happening!

I haven't had a lot happen but love hearing ghost stories :thumbsup:

I'm abandoned in interested places so also post pics if you have explored any cool places!

And if anyone lives in Philly, I envy you! I want to visit Pennhurst! (Pennsylvania State School for the Feeble Minded and Epilleptic)-abandoned asylum!

I was banned from a local haunted house because while in one of the dark rooms with the str\obing lights and the guys dressed in black that appear out of nowhere to grab you..

.. Well, I punched one in the face and put him on his ass. LOL. No touchy.

theres a haunted house around here.. okay so its a little bigger then a normal haunted house but they pay you if you actually make it throughand unlike normal haunted houses they can touch you and you can get hurt if you fall over or through something

I saw a ghost a few times at my old house. Some creepy guy standing next to a tree in my backyard, surrounded by a yellow light. Another time I was walking down the hallway to my bedroom, talking on the phone, and the f*cker was standing outside one of my bedroom windows (room was at the end of the hall, and the window could be looked through when going down the hall if the door was open). Saw him another time or two after those, but those are the ones I clearly remember. Otherwise, I've seen a couple of others in various places and have heard others. Still others I've managed to witness things that they were doing or had done, but didn't actually see them.

Aside from ghosts, I've had numerous occasions where I can kind of predict what is going to happen or have a sense that something will happen or has happened.

I was banned from a local haunted house because while in one of the dark rooms with the str\obing lights and the guys dressed in black that appear out of nowhere to grab you..

.. Well, I punched one in the face and put him on his ass. LOL. No touchy.

Haha I went to one last night and I figured I would end up doing that, just a reflex ya know! But it really wasn't that scary! My g/f is chlosterphobic though and was bawling because of tight halls!

Freaky would be if you actually, got off your asss and went out and sanded on your Sol! :thumbsup:

I did mofo!!! :devil:

theres a haunted house around here.. okay so its a little bigger then a normal haunted house but they pay you if you actually make it throughand unlike normal haunted houses they can touch you and you can get hurt if you fall over or through something

There's one in GA that you get like $500 if you get to floor 7!!! It's quite a thrill apparentally, you have to sign a waiver saying they can touch you. :devil:

My buddy back home always has freaky stuff happening to him, e.g he'll say something, and it'll happen a minute later, I know this sounds stupid, but it happened ALOT, which kinda freaked us out after a while! Some other weirder stuff happened too a little while ago, a good friends' dad passed away, and afterwards we could have sworn his house was haunted, doors would close themselves, windows would close, you'd hear noises at night like knocks n stuff. Another weird thing ive just remembered, after my granma passed away, my grandad said to my mum that he would still see her around the house...well weird!

Crazy! I love that kind of stuff! Freaky but interests me to no end! There's an abandoned asylum in WV that I am going to check out soon, it's only about 45 minutes from my house and I just found out about it! Plenty of houses around here too, going to check out a few more of them soon!

I saw a ghost a few times at my old house. Some creepy guy standing next to a tree in my backyard, surrounded by a yellow light. Another time I was walking down the hallway to my bedroom, talking on the phone, and the f*cker was standing outside one of my bedroom windows (room was at the end of the hall, and the window could be looked through when going down the hall if the door was open). Saw him another time or two after those, but those are the ones I clearly remember. Otherwise, I've seen a couple of others in various places and have heard others. Still others I've managed to witness things that they were doing or had done, but didn't actually see them.

Aside from ghosts, I've had numerous occasions where I can kind of predict what is going to happen or have a sense that something will happen or has happened.

YES!!! This is what I was looking for! The end of the hall view must've been scary as hell!!! What exactly did he look like if you remember? I saw a demonic looking figure at my old house, I was SUPER young but I remember it clear as day! Black figure, yellow eyes and it appeared to be cooking something on top of my bookshelf! Sounds stupid but that's what happened! Also when my brother and I shared a room when we were younger, the bathroom light was on. I asked why he was up b/c it was like 2 AM. The light shut off and then his figure came in but it was ghost white. I rubbed my eyes and looked again, and he came up to the edge of the bed, and vanished!!! Scary crap!!! Then I looked to the bottom bunk, and my brother was sound asleep! Called for him and he was snoring!!!

I can also tell when things are going to happen sometimes! It's weird when it happens...

The ghost at my old house was just a "normal" looking guy, had it not been for the yellow aura, I would have thought there was a stalker in my backyard :laugh: He was tall, kind of average in build, sandy colored hair, middle-aged, every time I saw him he had a very serious/determined look on his face, and was always looking right at me. The ghosts that I have seen have pretty much all be "human" in appearance.

A few years ago when we were in Florida on a family vacation, my youngest niece had a seizure while in the condo (feberal seizure). My mom later told me that earlier that day, while my nieces were jumping on the bed in one of the bedrooms, a black shadowed figure appeared behind my youngest niece and started to cloak itself around her, at which point my mom grabbed my niece. She pulled her from the bed and the figure disappeared.

The ghost at my old house was just a "normal" looking guy, had it not been for the yellow aura, I would have thought there was a stalker in my backyard :laugh: He was tall, kind of average in build, sandy colored hair, middle-aged, every time I saw him he had a very serious/determined look on his face, and was always looking right at me. The ghosts that I have seen have pretty much all be "human" in appearance.

A few years ago when we were in Florida on a family vacation, my youngest niece had a seizure while in the condo (feberal seizure). My mom later told me that earlier that day, while my nieces were jumping on the bed in one of the bedrooms, a black shadowed figure appeared behind my youngest niece and started to cloak itself around her, at which point my mom grabbed my niece. She pulled her from the bed and the figure disappeared.

That's a great story! The demon I saw was super freaky, lemme tell ya! My neighbor who was also my former teacher had all kinds of stuff happen. Her kids saw demons on the walls, a civil war soldier, crazy stuff. And the kids were young but very descriptive of the soldier, even down to the cross-gun buttons. The mom (my teacher) heard voices, had a child tug on her pants that wasn't there, etc. She was setting the table one night, put a plate down and it levitated, went around the table and sat down at the other end-TWICE! My mom was there and she called her to come in, sat the plate down and it wouldn't do it. Ghosts don't like to be tricked!

As for your neice's story, that's insane! There's definitely another world out there, and I would have had a close watch on everyone in that hotel! I'm sure something happened there or around that site that was evil.

Did you ever look into any history of your house/neighbor's house or the town you live in? My parents had our old house built, so I know that nothing ever actually happened in that house, but I don't recall ever actually seeing the ghost inside the house either there, just outside looking in for the most part. I love learning about ghost stories and the history behind them.

None of us were all that keen on that hotel to begin with. Although, we had just left a timeshare in Daytona Beach where we were in remodeled rooms that were bigger, and the hotel premises had most everything you could want on-site, then went to the Orlando one that was a little "run-down" in comparison. It was free, however, since it was another family member's timeshare, and served as a place to sleep.

There's been a few times I've had experiences. I've been referred to as a "sensitive" by people who are into paranormal investigation.

I think I first started noticing it happening was when I was about 17 & my granddad died. He was in England, I was in the states. There's a 5 hour time difference. He'd been sick for years, and we all knew it was getting close. I was on the school paper at the time, and my grandmother read him some of my articles before he settled down to sleep. He asked her to take care of me and to encourage me to keep writing. He told her he loved her and then went to sleep. a few moments later, he'd died. That was around 8:30am GMT. Around 3:45am ET, I woke up to the feeling of someone sitting on the end of my bed looking at me. I wasn't scared, but instead I felt really cozy and comforted. I knew something had happened though. When I woke up in the morning I asked my mom if she'd heard anything about my granddad. She said she hadn't but she'd let me know if she did. I told her not to be upset, and I left for school. When I came home, she was sobbing- a total wreck. She told me my granddad had passed away. I looked at her and just said "i already know." I swear he's still around now. He visits me often and I always know he's there. He comes in different forms- sometimes as a bird, sometimes just as a feeling, or the flickering of a light. I know he's stopped me from some pretty bad things happening to me etc. He truly is my guardian angel.

There's an old plantation house in downtown that's said to be haunted. There's a lot of documented reports etc. from staff and visitors about seeing activity at the Mordecai House. I'm inclined to believe it after my experiences. My friends and I were bored one night and we ended up there for some reason or another. My friend and I swear that there's the spirit of a child, a little boy that plays in the grounds. He'll only play in the front yard and half way down the side of the house. He won't go behind the house or the opposite side of the house. I saw the shape of a woman (Mary Mordecai) in the widow of her room. We had my camera there, and my friends decided to take a photo of me standing in front of the front doors. I swear I there was the presence of a young man with his arm around my back/waist. It wasn't scary, in fact it was pretty comforting but a little strange. We finally decided to leave when the friend who felt the presence of the child also felt the same thing I was- a cold chill that ran through us from head to toe and the tightening of a hand around the backs of our necks.

Other than that, there's been a few other experiences... I copied this from an email I sent to a friend recently.

I predicted things such as having a gun drawn on me & a friend of mine, being chased or watched by someone, and a few other things. The night we were watched/chased we ended up parking in a church graveyard until the persuers had left. I was drawn into the back of the graveyard and my friends wouldn't allow me to go. I still swear there was something back there that wanted me to know about it. I saw flashes of light darting around back and forth in the distance. No one believed me or saw it even though we were all looking at the same thing.

The most recent was last october when my uncle passed away. I went frantic trying to call the hospital, my family and anyone who knew him. No one answered their phones. Finally my mother called me in the early hours of the morning and told me he'd died. When she told me the time they put on the certificate, it was the same time I'd started going frantic.

I think the craziest one was during 9/11. I was living in England at the time and it was late afternoon- I was just about to finish class. I didn't know what had happened but I knew there was something big going on. No one in my school had been notified of the situation so I know I couldn't have been subconciously reading peoples emotions- it wasn't until we were on the bus home & they were talking about it on the radio that it all clicked.

It's been a while since I had any premonitions- I've been clouded by stress for the past year and I can barely even think clearly, let alone tap into intuition etc. I've also not been quite so in tune as i used to be since my fiance hasn't been working in the past few months- he's a firefighter & i used to predict when he'd get called out. The night he was hurt, I just knew something was wrong before he even left for his call. I also predicted the night that someone broke into our house.

Did you ever look into any history of your house/neighbor's house or the town you live in? My parents had our old house built, so I know that nothing ever actually happened in that house, but I don't recall ever actually seeing the ghost inside the house either there, just outside looking in for the most part. I love learning about ghost stories and the history behind them.

None of us were all that keen on that hotel to begin with. Although, we had just left a timeshare in Daytona Beach where we were in remodeled rooms that were bigger, and the hotel premises had most everything you could want on-site, then went to the Orlando one that was a little "run-down" in comparison. It was free, however, since it was another family member's timeshare, and served as a place to sleep.

I never have looked to hard into my house's history. Do you know how to go about this? My neighbor did research, and she found that the house beside her had a guy shoot his family and then blew his own brains out right in the front room. She also knew that the current owner's son was into some occult stuff. I remember going to a yard sale at that house, and there was all kinds of skull incense burners and stuff. I like skull stuff, but I wouldn't buy any of it because I didn't know what would come with it...did get some CLASSIC etch-a-sketch Dukes of Hazzard slides, those things are probably seriously worth something now.

There's been a few times I've had experiences. I've been referred to as a "sensitive" by people who are into paranormal investigation.

I think I first started noticing it happening was when I was about 17 & my granddad died. He was in England, I was in the states. There's a 5 hour time difference. He'd been sick for years, and we all knew it was getting close. I was on the school paper at the time, and my grandmother read him some of my articles before he settled down to sleep. He asked her to take care of me and to encourage me to keep writing. He told her he loved her and then went to sleep. a few moments later, he'd died. That was around 8:30am GMT. Around 3:45am ET, I woke up to the feeling of someone sitting on the end of my bed looking at me. I wasn't scared, but instead I felt really cozy and comforted. I knew something had happened though. When I woke up in the morning I asked my mom if she'd heard anything about my granddad. She said she hadn't but she'd let me know if she did. I told her not to be upset, and I left for school. When I came home, she was sobbing- a total wreck. She told me my granddad had passed away. I looked at her and just said "i already know." I swear he's still around now. He visits me often and I always know he's there. He comes in different forms- sometimes as a bird, sometimes just as a feeling, or the flickering of a light. I know he's stopped me from some pretty bad things happening to me etc. He truly is my guardian angel.

There's an old plantation house in downtown that's said to be haunted. There's a lot of documented reports etc. from staff and visitors about seeing activity at the Mordecai House. I'm inclined to believe it after my experiences. My friends and I were bored one night and we ended up there for some reason or another. My friend and I swear that there's the spirit of a child, a little boy that plays in the grounds. He'll only play in the front yard and half way down the side of the house. He won't go behind the house or the opposite side of the house. I saw the shape of a woman (Mary Mordecai) in the widow of her room. We had my camera there, and my friends decided to take a photo of me standing in front of the front doors. I swear I there was the presence of a young man with his arm around my back/waist. It wasn't scary, in fact it was pretty comforting but a little strange. We finally decided to leave when the friend who felt the presence of the child also felt the same thing I was- a cold chill that ran through us from head to toe and the tightening of a hand around the backs of our necks.

Other than that, there's been a few other experiences... I copied this from an email I sent to a friend recently.

That's some awesome stories! I'd love to come down and check the Mordecai house out! Sounds really familiar! Children's spirits are probably the most disturbing to me, and I don't know why. I guess because they never really had a chance to finish life. Then again, I have mixed feelings on what a spirit is, but we will leave that for another time! But I do believe in paranormal activity, I've experienced it myself as aformentioned!

While on the subject, I am most likely going to visit an abandoned asylum this Saturday! I'm pumped! It's called Sweet Springs, in Monroe County WV. About 45 minutes from my house. :D

I have a couple...

In 1998 my grandfather passed away at 3 am, august 10th, and I didn't find out till the next morning. But that night, exactly at 3 am, a huge lightning/thunder strike happened right outside my house and knocked a branch off a tree...It was weird cause I fell right back asleep but I distinctly remember the thunder/lightning and the sound of a branch falling.

Another one is after my grandmother passed away in 2000....a few months later my dad was helping my uncle move some stuff out of the house, and apparently her presence was still there because my dad was standing in the dining room next to a chandaleer (sp) and for some reason said out loud "I don't know if selling the house is the right thing to do," and right after his sentence finished 3 or 4 light bulbs exploded and fell all over him like snow....they decided to take it off the market and still own it to this day...

I am trying really hard to remember if this actually happened or if I am just thinking it now. He was more of my step grandpa and if I remember I was in the sixth grade when he died. I was playing club football at the time and he was sick and getting to the end. I had school that day then practice tell about 6. I remember getting in my mini van and saying grandpa died? Like in a questioning state, id remember if it was how my dad looked, but my dad really does not show emotion so thats what I got. I actually had something wierd happen to me last night. I usually do not remember my dreams, but this actually gave me the fing chills when I woke up. I never looked at a clock, but I woke up(i live in a dorm) and something like opened my dorm door, I tried to move but I was crap scared, I turned my neck and it was id even know just like a demon or some crap. I was trying to yell to my roomate but nothing came out, this morning then I woke up and asked my roomate if I did wake him up and he said no. I do not know what happenend, it was pretty scary I can not remembre is it 2 or 3 in the morning when demons and devils come out. I am not going to lie I am a lil spooked to go to bed tonight.

I have a couple...

In 1998 my grandfather passed away at 3 am, august 10th, and I didn't find out till the next morning. But that night, exactly at 3 am, a huge lightning/thunder strike happened right outside my house and knocked a branch off a tree...It was weird cause I fell right back asleep but I distinctly remember the thunder/lightning and the sound of a branch falling.

Another one is after my grandmother passed away in 2000....a few months later my dad was helping my uncle move some stuff out of the house, and apparently her presence was still there because my dad was standing in the dining room next to a chandaleer (sp) and for some reason said out loud "I don't know if selling the house is the right thing to do," and right after his sentence finished 3 or 4 light bulbs exploded and fell all over him like snow....they decided to take it off the market and still own it to this day...

The clock thing made me think of a story another one of my high school teachers told me. He's going to the asylum with me (yes i know, i had cool teachers :thumbsup: ). He always thought his grandfather still held a presence in his grandmother's house. One time he asked for a sign that he was still there, and all the clocks, some plugged into outlets some battery operated, stopped at the exact same time!!! Then he tried it about a year later, and nothing happened (he was leaving the house shortly after he asked to run an errand or something). When he came back, his grandmother said she had heard a crash in the bathroom and that every item on the sink had fallen into the sink! It was a very big sink base he told me, no possible way that they had slid on water or just randomly toppled in.

Archived