starting my build thread

C92hatchX

well ive seen a couple build threads so why not, ill make a list of parts ill be buying along the way

Bought

Egay hid's~18.00 shipped

Treandgear tail lights~68.95 shipped

JDM Vision Full amber corner lights~31.00 shipped

Want To Buy

O2 SENSOR!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Performance

Apexi N1 catback

Tenzo-R CAI

Tenzo-R Breather

Megan Racing 4-1 header

Megan Racing Hi flow cat

Buddy Club cam gears

Buddy Club Camshafts

Venom intake manifold

Skunk 2 (70mm) throttle body

Tokico Gas Shocks and Struts

Skunk 2 coilovers

Tenzo-R strut bars

Skunk 2 camber kits

Eibach sway bars

Tenzo-R arm bars

Brembo Brake kit gran turismo series drilled with black 4 piston calipers

Exedy Single plat thin cerametallic

Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbo and kit

B16A2 SiR II Complete Swap (LSD)

Exterior

5zigen FN-01R (MAT Black) possibly more options on rims

HOP antenna block off plate

SiR front lip

JDM Smoked amber corner lights

JDM Smoked amber side markers

JDM Mirror block off plates

Vis OEM CF Hood

A Sweet Asss Duck bill!

quarter damage

Interior

JDM dc ITR Steering wheel

Recaro Buckets

SI Interior basicly

rear Seat delete

more to be added when i found out what else i want :D

ill get pics of the tails and corners tomorrow

heres a pic of the hid's

Picture036.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol well im obviosly keeping if i just ordred new parts for it, and made this, i found a guy that wil fix my car and all the rust for 400 flat, and i think its how the pic was cause its not really like that when behind me, but my tails and corners should be in today then my o2 sensor around thursday or friday, after that my body work then hopefully a swap

lol well im obviosly keeping if i just ordred new parts for it, and made this, i found a guy that wil fix my car and all the rust for 400 flat, and i think its how the pic was cause its not really like that when behind me, but my tails and corners should be in today then my o2 sensor around thursday or friday, after that my body work then hopefully a swap

:thumbsup::laugh::D Yeah me too!

Holy HID glare. I hope you either 1. get a ticket and forced to remove those, 2. Get some common sense and remove those, or 3. retrofit OEM HID projectors. HOpefully one of the three happens before you kill some oncoming traffic because they can't see the road from your horrible glare.

I get so tired of seeing people do HID's the crappy and incorrect way. It's no better than the ricers with aluminum wings in my opinion.

Holy HID glare. I hope you either 1. get a ticket and forced to remove those, 2. Get some common sense and remove those, or 3. retrofit OEM HID projectors. HOpefully one of the three happens before you kill some oncoming traffic because they can't see the road from your horrible glare.

I get so tired of seeing people do HID's the crappy and incorrect way. It's no better than the ricers with aluminum wings in my opinion.

ill take option 3 lol

ill take option 3 lol

Do it. There was a guy on cd5tuner that was selling a set of OEM headlights, with retrofit TSX projector's and HID's....complete bolt in setup. He was only asking $400 + a set of OEM lights. Freakin' cheap, but I'm broke and now I'm a sad panda.

Don't u guys think maybe it's just the camera letting a lot of light in? I mean it is kinda dark outside when he took those pics. I don't believe we can really tell how bright headlights are from a picture. I can mess with the exposure settings on my basic point and shoot digital camera and make dim lights look very bright and visa versa.

Dude, do this, have your friends drive past you in the opposite direction at night and see if they say they were blinded or not. Or better yet, let somebody drive your car and u ride past in your friend's car and see what u think your self.

Don't u guys think maybe it's just the camera letting a lot of light in? I mean it is kinda dark outside when he took those pics. I don't believe we can really tell how bright headlights are from a picture. I can mess with the exposure settings on my basic point and shoot digital camera and make dim lights look very bright and visa versa.

Dude, do this, have your friends drive past you in the opposite direction at night and see if they say they were blinded or not. Or better yet, let somebody drive your car and u ride past in your friend's car and see what u think your self.

It has nothing to do with that. Even in the picture where he is not directly in front of the car there is still glare hitting the camera. I have taken many pictures of headlights before and there is a clear difference between the way glare looks and the way bright lights.

If you want to do a test, then pull about 20 feet away from a flat building and shine your headlights on the building and snap a picture of the beam it produces on the wall. You could probably even take a picture of the way the light pattern hits the ground to prove the point. HID's require a specific housing and reflector setup or specific projector's to work. The housing/projector is designed to project a HID pattern correctly.

An HID bulb lights up differently than a standard bulb and projects (from the bulb) differently and in different directions which is why it's required to have a retrofit or specific housings. Basically think of a conventional bulb which actually only lights up the filament (then reflects off/through the bulb housing) whereas a HID actually lights up the entire bulb. Basically the entire bulb puts out the light the way a tiny filament does. Much more light and in many different directions.

i said earlier it was the pic, and id let someone drive my car but they are a auto drivers, or have claimed to have drivin five speed but ive never seen it so i think ill have them pass me lol

Archived