• Created
  • Last Reply
Now possibly flying to Vegas, or Seatle! Links later! :thumbsup:

Seatle is 93 Samba Si

Vegas is 94 Black SI

Sambas are SEXY!

But Vegas and paint it YOUR bronze color! :thumbsup:

I'm doing something along those lines for my dad's Ranger :drool:

geeeeeeeeeezz i like all of them lol kinda like the fifth one down..wish i could find a clean sol around here ahaha there always rusty or have something wrong with them

geeeeeeeeeezz i like all of them lol kinda like the fifth one down..wish i could find a clean sol around here ahaha there always rusty or have something wrong with them

You have to go to Arizona, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, Eastern California, Idaho mostly Desert type country! :thumbsup:

mike, u pay for a plane ticket, gas, and 5 bucks a day for food. ill deliver your car for ya :) (if you want to pitch a lil my way be my guest, but u know that i know my way around, in, and under a sol)

(god to drive a sol again)

i told him the fifth one too.. coincidence? i think not, more like a sign

Rather than start a poll thread, lets do this! I am leaning towards #14, which would you want, or buy and why? Even if a non-Sol owner LMK your opinion?? I value your opinions, and maybe you can point out somethings I might of missed??

number 1 or number 14 the two cleanest ones i see there...

mike, u pay for a plane ticket, gas, and 5 bucks a day for food. ill deliver your car for ya :) (if you want to pitch a lil my way be my guest, but u know that i know my way around, in, and under a sol)

(god to drive a sol again)

HOw bout I just fly your ass here, when I get one, find you a nice clean hatch, and you buy it and drive back? :thumbsup:

1 - fugly spoiler, but very clean and shiny, B16, 4-1 header... wtf, replace that with a 4-2-1, short shifter :thumbsup: , all in all a good sol, just need to get a better spoiler and a different header, if you care about that.

2 - Good shape, got black wheels you like so much (*shrugs* to each his own I guess), nice headlights, decent spoiler, and you get to continue with your orange sol plan.

3 -SAMBA!!!!!, red seats or seat covers... yuck. OEM spoiler, sweet. Same miles on the odom as mine, but rebuilt instead of swapped. Stock rims... get your black ones and I'll buy those from you. :happy:

4 - Bumper = meh, recent paint job looks good. Definitely an aftermarket muffler under there, probably whole new catback, hopefully close to stock. Fill in the two holes under the foglights and that bumper might not look bad at all.

5 - Semi-Samba... B-E-A-U-Tiful. Kill the rims, find stock seats, clean the engine bay and have a sweet sol.

6 - SAMBA, good seats, decent rims, alarm, $20 more for kill switch... Just upgrade the suspension and you're golden, er... Samba :thumbsup:

7 - Well maintained, the one picture certainly looks clean. Get more pics, but the description leads to a good impression.

8 - White, cracked windshield, at least one wheel is missing center cap... meh. Looks clean though... 'cept for the dog, wtf?

9 - looks clean... I think. Very reflective. Exhaust looks loud, but again, orange sol time. And it's VTEC, sweet. Loads of horsepower for you.

10 - Taillights = yuck, hood has been repainted, or replaced. Bumper cover needs to be replaced, but well priced considering. It's a fixer-upper, but a good one.

11 - DEALER, clean, decent miles, good interior.

12 - Candy Red..... *shrugs* has been parked under cover apparently, can't really tell much else from those tiny pictures. B16, no ac, super low miles.

13 - Semi-Samba, clean, OEM spoiler, stock alloys, probably almost entirely stock. Definitely looks good. Check bushings and balljoints though.

14 -SAMBA, new tires, VX rims, tons of other extras.. aftermarket pedals, speakers might stand out... check that. Upgraded security. Sweet.

I'd go with 6 or 14, with 11 and 13 tied for a very close second.

1, 2, 12, and 14 are the tops! 1 is SUPER clean!!! I like it a lot! I could live with the spoiler, but that's an easy fix if not :thumbsup: . Number 2 is perfect for the bronze SOL ULTIMATUM project!!! And remember, I'll come out to see you if you do that! :drool: 12, color is mehhh. I'd repaint that. But I'm a sucker for a B16 ya know. 14=clean Samba. We all know how SEXY Sambas are! :thumbsup:

Archived