Found Sol in Chicago possibly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ still cheaper, lol

my mom flew to michigan to pick up her rx-8. figured i'd end up flying somewhere to get the prelude, but ended up just having to drive like 3 hours.

^ still cheaper, lol

my mom flew to michigan to pick up her rx-8. figured i'd end up flying somewhere to get the prelude, but ended up just having to drive like 3 hours.

Wife comes with me here is what I roughly estimate it to be!

$400 tickets, $200ish for hotels, $150ish for food, $175ish gas, Problems????!!!!!

Not 1700 miles, hotels, would be $400 for wife and I to fly, food, gas ect! :crazy:

Psh, that's like 2 days of driving. Go by yourself.

One plane ticket + One night in a hotel + 6 tanks of gas + 6 meals consisting of dollar menu items.

Trip back from Miami we crashed at family's places on the way home. $350 for two one way tickets to miami and a few tanks of gas and nothing but mcd's for a couple days. total spent was under $500 and it was a fun experience.

I say do it your self, don't take the missus as all you are going to do is sit in a car for two days. Waste of money taking her if money is your concern. I took mine as money wasn't the case, and because the car was for her :p

I'd say fly there(by yourself) and drive it back. Who needs sleep? Just get a few pills of 30mg aderol and dont stop till you get home. Stop for nothing but gas/food/restroom.

LOL. It's like 24 hours. He should stop once IMO. Dangerous to be driving while tired.

I've done Ft Meyers FL to Columbus OH straight through, from where I left to my house was just shy of 1000 miles. 18 hours only stopping for gas in the Cherokee. I had a cooler with bologna sandwiches and mt dew. Left at 6am and arrived at 2am.

you have obiously never taken aderol. lol. he wouldnt be tired, he would probably sleep for 20hrs when he came off of it, but while driving, if he started getting tired, take one and he is good for at least 8 hours.

If I can get it shipped for around $800-1000 I will go that route, safer, easier, no vacation time left at work, and possible breakdowns will be avoided! :thumbsup: With my luck I would breakdown in middle of nowhere, and would cost me a fortune! It is worth extra money to me to avoid driving 1700 miles with a car I know nothing about! >_<

... to avoid driving 1700 miles with a car I know nothing about! >_<

puxxy!

Last year drove a 93 Del Sol 1100 miles back from where I bought it

6 years ago drove a 94 Cherokee 2300 miles down the East coast to Fl and back the week after I bought it

5 years ago drove a 93 Probe GT 550 miles the same day I bought it - and it would stall every time I let off the gas pedal regardless of speed or gear!

these kinds of things are what adventures are made of!

puxxy!

Last year drove a 93 Del Sol 1100 miles back from where I bought it

6 years ago drove a 94 Cherokee 2300 miles down the East coast to Fl and back the week after I bought it

5 years ago drove a 93 Probe GT 550 miles the same day I bought it - and it would stall every time I let off the gas pedal regardless of speed or gear!

these kinds of things are what adventures are made of!

I wouldn't drive that down the street! :thumbsup::laugh:

I wouldn't drive that down the street! :thumbsup::laugh:

For the $1200 I paid it was a fun car. Not terribly fast but fast enough to have a lot of fun and it handled vastly superior to any stock Honda you can buy for $1200...

If I was in a better situation with the house being less under construction I would buy another one.

Pics are coming as soon as Rocco gets them! :thumbsup:

He found it by his house! :wub:

It's actually a block away from my work, and also .8 of a mile from my new garage :D I'll get some pics for you whore's up early this week. I'm off monday so if i don't get around to it then, i'll get them for ya by tuesday nite.

Archived