Del sol?

chris_agu28

No offense, Ryan, but how many people ask about your car per day and wonder where they can get one? Is your car gaining in value?

Among Hondas I'd say that qualifies. :sleep2:

Only like 6 people today >_<

Does "slowing in depreciation" count as "gaining"?

Looks like a decent buy to me, fairly low mileage, it's clean, can't even see the Honda rust he mentioned, so probably not hard to fix. Probably have to convert the AC system to the new coolant... (isn't AC standard on Del Sols?), unless it actually doesn't have an AC system at all. Might want to replace the windshield at some point... but it's a 15 year old car, the windshields going to be a bit beat up unless it's a replacement. For $3600, that's not a bad deal. Better than mine, that's for sure... $800 less for the car, but $1000+ on repairs. If you do check it out, definitely check the suspension, balljoints, bushings, etc. Probably try and talk him down a bit too. Apart from that and the fact that it's an automatic :nono: , it looks good.

Looks like a decent buy to me, fairly low mileage, it's clean, can't even see the Honda rust he mentioned, so probably not hard to fix. Probably have to convert the AC system to the new coolant... (isn't AC standard on Del Sols?), unless it actually doesn't have an AC system at all. Might want to replace the windshield at some point... but it's a 15 year old car, the windshields going to be a bit beat up unless it's a replacement. For $3600, that's not a bad deal. Better than mine, that's for sure... $800 less for the car, but $1000+ on repairs. If you do check it out, definitely check the suspension, balljoints, bushings, etc. Probably try and talk him down a bit too. Apart from that and the fact that it's an automatic :nono: , it looks good.

the auto is a plus cause he said he wants to find an auto for the wifey

the auto is a plus cause he said he wants to find an auto for the wifey

I know, just giving him a hard time :sleep2:

Just noticed something though, what's the black thing on the bumper in front of the reflector?

1g6134142ZZZZZZZZZ89mdda2ca2e29c6136f.jpg

can't even see the Honda rust he mentioned, so probably not hard to fix

it's probably tucked under the rear wheel wells, can't really see it from the exterior until it gets worse

• 1 month later...

The del sol give one a rush like no other. The car is so small that it is just too much fun to drive. it has adequate power and speed and is a sporty ride. i love my del sol. Most people who say they dont like them dont have one. or have never ridden in one.

Archived