ATTENTION~!!!! NEED HELP !!!!!&#33

jaymichael13

k, heres the deal. i am new to hondaforums.com. but i plan on being active =]. i am a big fan of hondas and everyhting about them . i dont knwo to much but i would like to learn =]. i am intrested in a 2000 honda civic, no particular kind , the si are my favorite and not hatchbacks. can anyone throw me advice on upgrades for low prices and what not????

k, heres the deal. i am new to hondaforums.com. but i plan on being active =]. i am a big fan of hondas and everyhting about them . i dont knwo to much but i would like to learn =]. i am intrested in a 2000 honda civic, no particular kind , the si are my favorite and not hatchbacks. can anyone throw me advice on upgrades for low prices and what not? ???

Kind of hard to say, with info so far, besides the usual starting points! Header, exhaust, CAI\Short ram, tint, AM headlights\ Tails, tires, rims, lowering, ect! :crazy:

sorry sorryy - i am looki nfor a 2000 honda civic si, wanting to install a greddy ti-c exsaust, posible turbo after a while. i want it lowered and i want 18-10 " rims. a nice sound systems,. either mtx or JL, after turbo i want a blowoff valve for that wanted tuner sound. i want the performance and visual to be nice

18x10" rims are not possible unless you want a lift kit. i've seen 18" rims on a 6th gen but they look dumb, like when people get those 30"+ rims on a hummer. is the car in your avatar yours or is that what your goal is? if that's your goal then i those rims are probably 17", and maybe somewhere in the line of 7.5" wide with a 2"+ drop, with the regular si lip, and i can't really tell but it looks like a blacked out front grill. and for sound talk to CBRF4i.

n o ido not have the 2000 hodna civic yet. but it is on its wya laong with the upgrades. the picture i ahve is somewhat what i want to achivei want the front lip like that maybe a littlebit more buffy,. i want a chromed out grilled tho. i dont want 17" rims tho i want 18" with 2+ drop. so yea.

n o ido not have the 2000 hodna civic yet. but it is on its wya laong with the upgrades. the picture i ahve is somewhat what i want to achivei want the front lip like that maybe a littlebit more buffy,. i want a chromed out grilled tho. i dont want 17" rims tho i want 18" with 2+ drop. so yea.

Good luck with that.

Slow down when typing! :thumbsup: I used to think I wanted 17's too! Big mistake! I went to 16's and loved it! :drool: 40 Series tires suck asss! 45 series FTW! :thumbsup:

HPIM0899.jpg

HPIM1196.jpg

I have 17's on my Del Sol and low profile tires and I cant wait till next spring when i go down to 15's or 16's TBH. I wouldn't go bigger than 17's for sure. I mean if your going to go out and turbo the car and buy a nice exhaust system, etc. why would you want to be rolling on 18's. That doesn't make you faster by any means.

Also theres alot of respective brands for aftermarket support for honda's basically it comes to money. If you where to ask me I'm building most my car from suspension-performance-some interior/engine bay visual touches mostly from Skunk2's line of parts. Not the best brand out there but its pretty cost friendly when compared to many others.

what ar eu tlakin about???

Sorry on going issues! :thumbsup: There is no damn reason you cant have looks and speed in all varying degrees! :- My Sol was getting close to a turboed B-18! Was starting to get the looks nailed, just needed lip, and a few other cosmetics, then swap time! So looks and speed! :thumbsup:

He wants 18" wheels...those are slow. Judging by his posting, he has no clue what all would be involved in going fast *and* looking good. I'm not saying it isn't possible, I say it isn't possible for him.

He wants 18" wheels...those are slow. Judging by his posting, he has no clue what all would be involved in going fast *and* looking good. I'm not saying it isn't possible, I say it isn't possible for him.

AH! Well that is true, but I bet the more people who try to explain to him why this is so, he will change his view point and reasoning on rim choice! :thumbsup:

Archived