FS/parting out 92 civic cx hatch rolling shell

dcletten

i have a 92 civic cx hatchback, its a rolling shell as of right now. i nailed a curb and it pushed in the lower core support. so i got a new shell and threw my setup in there. the car overall has a decent body, good clearcoat, typical honda rust. comes as is. has blue interior(all there) but its just literally thrown in the car. im still debating on selling it as a roller or parting it out, so if anyone needs anything please voice up and if i get enough offers ill just part it all out. taking offers as of now, please no lowballing. i do not have pass fender, or front bumper(do have front bumper but has some dmg due to the wreck) anyways, heres some pics:

GEDC0654.jpg

GEDC0655.jpg

GEDC0656.jpg

GEDC0657.jpg

GEDC0660.jpg

GEDC0661.jpg

GEDC0662.jpg

GEDC0663.jpg

GEDC0664.jpg

GEDC0665.jpg

GEDC0666.jpg

GEDC0667.jpg

GEDC0668.jpg

already have a new shell, just dont feel like fixing it, drivers fender is still semi up for grabs, make an offer and idk, what do you wanna pay me for the car? interior is supposed to be gone tomorrow, but we will see. sorry for the late reply, PMs work faster

how much do you want for all the interior panels? i need the dash, door panels, rear side panels, tailgate panel, and pieces for the center that cover the shifter. pretty much need the complete panel set.

interior is gone, dash is still left though not in the greatest shape.

Snoopy: idk make me an offer, theres some rust forming at the bottom of the drivers door(paint is bubbling, cant see any rust though i know its there), misc dents(nothing really major) on both,

• 4 months later...

Archived