Danger Ranger

I agree Chris I hate freeloaders! If its that big of a deal they can sit in the bed of the truck. And yeah its a pretty good deal. I mean "Fair" condition for the truck is $1500 and IMO for how old it is its in good condition. So I'm happy with it.

Well speaking of freeloaders, Now that you have a truck people are going to call you when they need something big moved or to help them move. lol. But you might be lucky and get away with none of those phone calls. So what made you decide to get a truck? I was looking at one but I already got two cars. I would have to get rid of one the vehicles. I still am liking the deal you got on the truck. It sucks there was little organization with getting the title and such but at least it is settled now. The good thing is you are happy with it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it kind of killed my entire day off but oh well kept me from spending money I probably dont have lol. Yeah Idk I just kind of wanted to get something I could haul some stuff in basically the opposite of my del sol. And something I can drive in the winter as an alternative. I know its not a 4x4 but id still rather have this truck over my baby in the winter.

Idk about drifting, I'm definitly going to be taking it easy on my Ranger cause I want it to run without much problems that way everyone around me doesnt hound me for buying it lol.

But yeah i wouldnt mind hauling stuff for people. Fill the take up. Get me some mcdonalds and lets go.

Buddy of mine works at O'reily's autosports so I went there to pick up some tuneup/detaling stuff for the ranger and a bit for the Del Sol as well. For the truck I got new plugs/wires, K/N filter, oil filter+5L of Oil, whipers and thats about it for that.

For detailing I got maguires scratch x, car wash soap, engine decreaser and armor all interior wipes that'll I'll be using next weekend hopefully on my truck and Del Sol for that matter.

Bungie cord came free with the truck. Holds the armrest shut lol, the locking mechanism is broke reason why I need to go to the junkyard and scrap one up. And yeah Idk what I'm going to do with the rims, I know I want to get some new ones eventually but I just paint them as well can't look any worse.

Bungie cord came free with the truck. Holds the armrest shut lol, the locking mechanism is broke reason why I need to go to the junkyard and scrap one up. And yeah Idk what I'm going to do with the rims, I know I want to get some new ones eventually but I just paint them as well can't look any worse.

cragar soft 8's a cheap and look pretty good imo. i think you can get a full set for under $200 if you look hard enough. its kind of ironic when a truck tire generally costs more than the rim it's mounted on.

Good call. $900 for a clean truck is a good price anywhere - doesn't matter if it is a ford, chev, dodge or whatever.

Now, I bought this couch off of CL and I was wondering what you had going on Sunday...

Not a 4wd for $800. I should have sold it after I got it that cheap. Going rate for a clean, running 3/4 is $2000-$2500 in these parts at the time I bought it 2 years ago. Could have bought myself a nicer cherokee 6cyl, 5spd, 4wd (then what I had) with the 2k

Yeah I got the hood opening down. I used scratch X and cleaned the old truck up really nice. New rims/tires are riding alot better. Also got all my tuneup gear in sparkplugs, wires, k/n filter and an oil change and have put on at least 100miles since then now theres some weird "knocking" coming from the motor. Sounds electrical if you ask me? Any ideas? I checked the plug wires and they're all in there nice and tight still so i got no idea really... Trucks running fine as is just really annoying and I dont want to drive on it to make the problem worse.

new179.jpg

new180.jpg

new183.jpg

new182.jpg

new175.jpg

I already detailed the engine up but I havent taken a pic so we'll use that last one as a before/after. But the outside in these shots and interior has been detailed. Looks alot better than before. I also got center caps so the rims look even better than pics here.

enginecompare.jpg

Here's was my detail of the truck. Noticed alot left that needs to be attended too again after it dried but already a world of difference if you ask me. Going to probably pick up a new product or two for round two. Got a call about it too so may be getting sold this weekend who knows.

Archived