Hi im new...

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I wanted to keep the whole black/red theme going on with my teg...the black housing are actually pretty nice...too bad I cant have the 98=01 style...I could if I converted the front end...but that would me i would have to change the rear as well and get them both repainted....

yea red's my favorite color LOL, the original wheels had bad curb rash after I that picture was taken from the previous owner. Yea the yet is going to be lowered but that's the last thing I my list

hehe we could exchange fronts/backs lol hehehe jk

so what's going to be done to the teg first? :D

First im going to take out the LS-Vtec motor & Tranny for a Type R swap,...but before I install im going to replace all the internals...valves, pistons, pistonrings, and all head work. then im going to work on the body again, its starting to bubble again, after the work was done by a shop about a year ago. Then i'll worry about suspension and most likely get a the tein damper kit, and maybe a CF lip in the front.....i was going to do the type R conversion in the front but decided yea it looks nice but rather keep it simple if i want it that bad its not like i can swap it.

the nsx looked like that before you got it? shoulda left it, it looks b.a in that pic!

haha only in the pictures...there was alot of underbody work that needed to be fixed because the old guy bottomed out, all the edges of the car except the rear left had scrapes, the rims had curb rash, the fog lights were gone, and the leather in the car needed to be re-done...fading and tears here and there. Plus he was a smoker (Cigars) and I had to get the car shampooed

I see what you mean...gl :)

btw, when I'm ready to get a house, I'll call you up and ask you to be my agent hehe

Sounds good! lol

i LOVE your nsx man, sh1ts freaking sexy! :drool:

Haha thanks man, im not sure if you can see but the picture of the tail lights, I actually converted the whole thing to individual LED's instead of bulbs....it was sucha pain in the a$$ to do but it paid off...only took 5 hours lol

Haha thanks man, im not sure if you can see but the picture of the tail lights, I actually converted the whole thing to individual LED's instead of bulbs....it was sucha pain in the a$$ to do but it paid off...only took 5 hours lol

wanna trade? lol :laugh:

you own my dream car, im jealous :glare:

If you don't mind me asking, how'd you land the NSX and how much dough?

It's GORGEOUS!!! :drool:

If you tell me, I have and NSX story that will make you sick to your stomach... bleh

Archived