Hi im new...

SIR_VTEC

Yea well this is my first time looking at this section of the forum, and I never formally introduced myself so thought I would do it and get it over...

(As if this was back in 2002) Hi my name is SIR_VTEC aka Javy....I have a 94 Integra & 94 Nsx, I work as a loan officer and real estate agent....im from Milwaukee, WI. Um...i mix music, go to the gym, and work on my cars when im not working...besides that im cool lol..

hahah, well enjoy, thanks guys! lol :wink:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you never know they could be like 50! there are some weird ass people out there

and im sure as hell no one wants to see little boys or girls

no one wants to see kids, i will give u that. however there are some hot 50 year olds, george clooney is damn close to fifty and i totally wanna see him nekkid, often even, and i bet you think the bowflex grandma is hot and she is over 50, in case u don't know who i mean.. donna mcclure

no one wants to see kids, i will give u that. however there are some hot 50 year olds, george clooney is damn close to fifty and i totally wanna see him nekkid, often even, and i bet you think the bowflex grandma is hot and she is over 50, in case u don't know who i mean.. donna mcclure

damn you got me there cause she is really good lookin for a grnny....(g.i.l.f. :laugh: )

and i dont think i ever did the introduction either

shes really good looking period. if i were a guy id totally wanna hump on her, as a girl i pray i look that good at her age.. hell id like to be that hot now.

and i did the "hi, how are ya, tell us your shoe size" thread, i took my leg-humping in due course.

and i see my link isnt working... oh well y'all know how to google

me either, at least not as long as i can help it, also.. awesome metabolism FTW

i started doing crunches cause my gf is complaining about her tummy so im making her do them with me 15 a day lol then bump it up every week :thumbsup:

Archived