Hi im new...

SIR_VTEC

do crunches but from side to side instead of just straight up and down...

take your right hand put it behind your head and touch your right elbow to your left knee, and visa versa for the other side...

and no i dont think ill go bald, nobody in my family is bald, so im all good.. keep my hair and i have my good high motabolism to keep me from gettin fat :p

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you're doing at least 3 sets of 15 crunches, and as others said, do sides as well. Add in some cardio to shed the fat that's over the muscles, as well, otherwise the muscles will simply build under the fat and make the stomach look fatter.

I'll never allow myself to get fat, lol, f' that.

do crunches but from side to side instead of just straight up and down...

take your right hand put it behind your head and touch your right elbow to your left knee, and visa versa for the other side...

and no i dont think ill go bald, nobody in my family is bald, so im all good.. keep my hair and i have my good high motabolism to keep me from gettin fat :p

oooo ok i gotcha...and no one is bald in my family either but i have thin hair and a hair line >_< so im just waiting for the day to come cause im getting that hair in a can sh*t from tv to see if intll work lol

I hope you're doing at least 3 sets of 15 crunches, and as others said, do sides as well. Add in some cardio to shed the fat that's over the muscles, as well, otherwise the muscles will simply build under the fat and make the stomach look fatter.

I'll never allow myself to get fat, lol, f' that.

damn i got alot to learn about working out >_< lol...ive never worked out in my life, but i want to start before its too late...my only way of working out is skate boarding but thats more for my legs...(i have HUGH calves!!!!)

damn i got alot to learn about working out >_< lol...ive never worked out in my life, but i want to start before its too late...my only way of working out is skate boarding but thats more for my legs...(i have HUGH calves!!!!)

Search for my workout routine thread on here. The info in that thread has lead to me putting on about 14 pounds of muscle in under 3 months and I have never been able to put on weight before.

no one wants to see kids, i will give u that. however there are some hot 50 year olds, george clooney is damn close to fifty and i totally wanna see him nekkid, often even, and i bet you think the bowflex grandma is hot and she is over 50, in case u don't know who i mean.. donna mcclure

Call me silly, but Diane Keaton looks pretty damn good to! :thumbsup:

http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/20...8/08/keaton.jpg

hehehe Bell, you know who I wanna see naked? the old guy in "Back to the Future" hehe I know he is old but he is so nerdy and sooo coooool :D hehe

the guy with perkinsins disease?

THREAD JACK!!!! It's ours now! :pirate: argghh!

lol :laugh:

Archived