my teg

well depends on prefrence i guess its either boost or n/a but if your not looking to spend a fortune i say jus do all your basic boltons for now and see how you like it...for looks i would save and get the itr conversion :drool: or a nice lip sum wheels and a nice drop

make guys jealous huh... well first if it were me, id put a vtec head on it, also do like snoopy said basic bolt ons (intake *already have*, header, exhaust, and suspension) for now until you really firgure out what you want out of it...

hah forgot bout the vtec head..>_< ..but yea through a GSR or B16 head on there nice header and exhaust you got the intake allrdy then i would say IM and TB and if you want a little more you could always upgrade the clutch and get a lighter flywheel or upgrade the fuel system you would be making me jealous for now lol

well i was thinking about just adding a header and a hi flow cat for performance. then seeing where i want to go with the car.

i want some nice rims but i cant lower it because of the weather where i live. it is my daily driver and there are some bad snow storms in the winter.

what is an ls-vtec? i am way new at this. :(

and btw you are the 3rd person who wants the rims i have on now.... :p

that depends on opinion the H22 has more hp and tourque but im a fan of the GSR..thats just my opinion..but if your still going to make the guys jealous i would say you could always drop the h22 in there its cheaper than te GSR and has more power..

The LS is a good low comp engine to throw a light turbo on. And it's cheap enough to not worry about blowing up.

Here's a little walk-through to give you an idea of what's involved in an LSvtec conversion.

http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/lsvtec/lsvtec.php

Here's another

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showt...0&hl=lsvtec

There a lot of threads on h22 vs gsr and what not. Just google search it and read for a few hours.

H22 is a decent motor, but it's very hard to get it into a teg...cutting, welding, and expensive mounts need to be used to keep the motor/trans in place.

You could do an H2B, which is a B-series trans (preferably Y80 or YS1) with a H2B plate (about $1000) in between the trans and block, and a H22 block/head.

It's not easy, and no one on this board has done it, but you could be the first!

I think a small turbo LS would be the least amount of work with results that would make your friends "jealous"

Archived