Picture145.jpg

Picture146.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture148.jpg

Picture149.jpg

Picture150.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Picture152.jpg

Better Pix 2marrow when it comes day time!

Is there a big difference in performance of spark plug wires cause those look sweet might switch mine over. Pretty clean engine you have hear looks good man. I like Motegi's rims but those arn't my favorite, probably look better with a drop!

Congrats on the rebuild completion you'll have to get a new sig now!

Is there a big difference in performance of spark plug wires cause those look sweet might switch mine over. Pretty clean engine you have hear looks good man. I like Motegi's rims but those arn't my favorite, probably look better with a drop!

Congrats on the rebuild completion you'll have to get a new sig now!

first off thank you, 2nd off my sol is still not done. this is my new one i own 2 now haha

and what made u think that if u remeber my other one has diffrent wheels, body kit, cf hood and spoiler, and its not 4x4

imlow004.jpg

Oh well my Fail on that one rofl. Having two red sols threw me off lol. If I was you once they're done you might get them mixed up on the dark!

And wait its a 4x4...?

Decent looking sol but you gotta get rid of those rims, as their way too big for the car. The wing could be better too but that all comes down to personal preference.

Preston seems to like Del Sol's with huge Supra rear wings.

haha, well it's a car, it's not a god damn space shuttle launch. Houston we have lift off in 3..2..1..

haha, well it's a car, it's not a god damn space shuttle launch. Houston we have lift off in 3..2..1..

With that wing and wheelgap if you pulled alongside it while it was rolling @ wot with the ass sagging you'd think it was about to lift off.

Preston seems to like Del Sol's with huge Supra rear wings.

actually i hate the wing that is the only thing i dislike about the car. But gettin a all out awesome deal on it is fine.

how much did you pay for it? pic #5 in OP looks like you have some nasty rust built up on your calipers.

I paid four grand for the car. The owner that owned it never drove it much maybe 20k miles in 3 years he siad. and his son dk93delsol drove it for 8-10months till his sol was out of the shop. then it sat again. Till i talked him into selling it to me.

I paid four grand for the car. The owner that owned it never drove it much maybe 20k miles in 3 years he siad. and his son dk93delsol drove it for 8-10months till his sol was out of the shop. then it sat again. Till i talked him into selling it to me.

what's the mileage? $4k isn't really a steal

compared to how hard they are to fine around here. i paid 3k for my other one with loads of rust. most of them can be a rust bucket and they want five grand. It has 111k New tires, new front brakes, timing belt and water pump just changed, new clutch, new o2 sensor, new rotors, no rust at all, garage kept. Owned by a older guy never beat on.

Archived