Some pix of my new sol.

what do you mean by "does it work like a truck"?

like say in a jeep how in order to get the four wheel drive on you pull a lever does it work like that or is it just 4x4 all the time?

oh...you seriously think they are actually 4x4? lol

they arent...people just like to call del sols or any honda for that matter 4x4 if it isnt lowered...i thought thats what you meant

sorry dude

oh...you seriously think they are actually 4x4? lol

they arent...people just like to call del sols or any honda for that matter 4x4 if it isnt lowered...i thought thats what you meant

sorry dude

oh hahahahaha talk about epic FAIL >_< ...damn im going to go cry in a corner now :(

i think the car looks great except the wing and rims... i had a chance once to buy a del sol vtec for 4,500 but it was on a salvage title... so if you ask me, you got a steal, that car is in AWESOME condition!!! good find man :thumbsup:

I think when i get my other sol done and what not. and if any rust appears i will fix it on the DD and Prolly make it wingless and lower it. Looking at some nice 15's i will throw on there.

you should have bought it

b16 sol ftw

actually im glad i didnt get it, it had been totaled and we looked at it in and out, and the A frame was cracked, so i was like nahh ill pass. only thing that was worth taking in it was the B16A3, exhaust, and wheels (GSR blades)

I think when i get my other sol done and what not. and if any rust appears i will fix it on the DD and Prolly make it wingless and lower it. Looking at some nice 15's i will throw on there.

sounds like a good idea to me

Archived